Wheel Refurbishment

B

Ben

Anyone know any good places that do this i.e. in the north east as im looking to get a couple of Bod's wheels sorted when i get them. Obviosuly i will be wanting it up my end but i dont know where to look. I looked in yellow pages n there was one website but it had removed the wheel refurbishment service. Also, how much on average

I had some done about a year ago at pressmatic in blaydon just found there number 4143067

Attachments

• Image041.jpg
    Image041.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 300
ben theres a place not to far from mine/waynes which i think is around 25quid per wheel... thats for spraying too i think so not sure if its cheaper just to refurb?

Romex (think thats what it is called) in Boro are also good, dunno if this is the one that Wayne is on about but they're good. Gunna get mine done there over summer I think. :D

Scott. Thats the site i was on about pressmatic.co.uk or something like that. Theres a big advert in the pages that are yellow but when you go on the site it says that the alloy wheel refurb service is no longer available. My dad reckon that theres a couple of ads in the back of the autotrader but i dont have one handy. Anyone know how long it takes?

Thats a good point I have one alloy that could really do with a refurb any suggestions of anywhere in london that may do yellow pages cant help.

co in sunderland, just off hylton road apparently, came recommended on the AOC, £25 a wheel for full refurb, will be where im gunna take my 18's when i get them done

Not sure of name tho

Back