Wheel nut thread bolt thing

B

Ben

Ok so the four bolt things that stick out on the wheel that u stick the wheel on n then tighten the bolts to? I have threaded 2 of them so 2 of the bolts wont go on, now i have my MOT soon so need it sorted, how do i do it

Hi m8, i had a similar problem to you but my bolts eventually went on, somehow these bolts come out but im not sure how sorry m8, i want to replace 2 of mine but at least mine are on, can anyone help us?, thx

Cheers for posting this, 2 of my wheels been held on with 3 nuts for about 3 months now cos of the same prob, thread being damaged. Aint been bothered too much about it as its only 1 nut missing.

Going to get it sorted in the next month by a local garage, some sorta thread cleaner/repair kit they got apperently. If that fails, then I guess its a replacing the stud/bolt or woteva its called job.

Bruv I don't know if its a DIY job, check a garage out, see what they say??

my wheel nut broke off as i was doing it up and when i took it to nissan for repair they sorted out the bolt.

i was going to re thread it with a die but its a strange thread. it aint metric or imperial i think its UF but i don't know.

if you can re thread it with a die it sould save you loads of cash :)

i think i remember reading on here that the wheel studs can be bought quite cheap from nissan!! About £5 i think. & you can do the job yourself.

I think james changed his on his k10 when one got broke so hopefully he will reply!!

Ok I didnt see this tread, but I have to reply. This is potentially very dangerous you MUST ALWAYS have all 4 nuts on wheels. Surely it doesnt take a rocket scientist to work this out!!!

Ed

Back