whats your MPG's ?

Type-R

Ex. Club Member
I put in £10 3days ago at the price of 88.9 per litre.

So i got roughly 11litres of fuel and then i drove it around on dual carraigeways and local roads, gave it some here and there, not everywhere though and got 75miles out of the tenner.

i used this website:
http://www.robinwhite.fsnet.co.uk/conv/mpg.htm

So i work that out to be 31mpg for my car with all the mods in place etc. If i drove the car totally economically i would have got more but i just wanted to see roughly what sort of economy i was getting with the way i drive.

How do other people compare to this?

I usually get about 100 miles to a tenner, so around 40 MPG, but it's mostly motorway milage, so would be better MPG than average.

im pretty sure i can still get 40mpg if i drove economically.

The reason i was interested as i am thinking of upping the power, by getting a new remap.

If you are as geeky as I can be, then you'll appreciate the attached spreadsheet, which I use.

Just fill in the yellow boxes, and make sure you fill the car up to the brim every time...

36.8mpg is my average :p

11 pence per mile :D

Attachments

• 1992 Nissan Micra Petrol Log.zip
    10.2 KB · Views: 264
i usualy get 130 miles to £20 which is about 26mpg but this is town driving mostly on a standard (just an induction kit) 1300

Lowest I've had out of my 160SR is 22.8mpg.

Motorway cruising at 70mph it does about 44mpg.

Around town is 36mpg as long as I don't hack it.

my MPG was worse than Ed's ST when i was having carb problems, around the 18-22 mark i believe it was, but its alot better than that at the moment!

Back