Whats this

gtsnissanb

Official MSC Trader
Looks like a condensor but I'm sure my j reg is an electrical type dizzy
5e0fb113-bd66-241a.jpg

yeah but on my K10 i had 2. one was on the ignition coil and the other on the alternator. even my dad agreed the one on the alternator was for the radio.

balast resistor? basically same as what frank said (Y)
ahh it was only after i posted that i thought of that then googled condensor and it showed a pic of that so put 2 and 2 together(Y)
the wire on that has cracked and a bit green inside the insulation wondering if that could be causing my miss fire just changed the coil and it for now seems ok

maybe yours was the earlier version? this is in the revisions section at the back of the haynes manual.
includes EGR system super s driving lights, damn catalytic converter! and other minor differences.

Just a supressor, you'll have one on the back of your altinator too. Just stops electrical interfearance that's all.
You don't have points or electronic ignition, just a good old reluctor system with traditional coil. I much prefer that set-up to the later electronic type, simple, reliable and no fuss. (Y)

Just a supressor, you'll have one on the back of your altinator too. Just stops electrical interfearance that's all.
You don't have points or electronic ignition, just a good old reluctor system with traditional coil. I much prefer that set-up to the later electronic type, simple, reliable and no fuss. (Y)
Yay! i'm not going crazy... :laugh:

Back