Whats this country coming to?!! :s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ems

Ex. Club Member
Well, updates r they have found the two missing prostitutes, dead. Five in all now. Another murder in Henley. And to top it off, a bloke was found dead in a field 5 mins from where i live in Botley, Oxford, today. :s

Do u think we'll b allowed to carry guns round soon for our own protection?!!

You do wonder what the hell's going on in the UK in recent years. Crime up, Criminal punishments getting lighter?? Fewer police on the beat... see a link here?

Deaths and murders have always been an issue but that, and crime in general just seems to be on the up everywhere, & its getting rediculous.

Recently someone died in a hit and run down south and the bloke got community service as his punishment.. if he'd got out and punched the bloke to death, that'd be life (all 3 years of it).. you could target someone you hate with your car and get away with it.. joke

It makes me sick thinking about what people these days get off lightly with. If u've murdered someone and u've admitted it, and forensics support it, u should b shot. Sorry, but in my opinion, who will learn if they have nothin to b scared of?!!

so there was 2 yesterday then 1 i think this morn/late last night (according to sun in maccy d's dinnertime) and now 2 more girls and a man? this country is so ***blanked*** up its unreal we only have our selfs to blame for keeping labour in!

carefull ro5...

this topic has been talked about before and got two people banned...permanently

be forwarned..

i love this country... a maniac like this will not stop me loving it...

i think we should all be on gaurd and not look for blaming the system for some psycho's action...

i say good old fashioned witch-hunt will have the sicko shacking in his boots...

if i catch him cut off his member, then bang him up for life...

no political party of any country, can stop sicko's anywhere in the world...

Love your nation and if in fear for your life look for help from friends, partners, neighbours etc...

travel the world more = love home more...

i think its all a joke... like the police wages being paid by cameras so they don't have to do any work...

and has people seen that advert on TV that goes:

IF you cheat benifits you could get a caution!!!!! OMFG i wont cheat benifits now they've said that!!!

i think there should be harsher punishment on the bad crime, my brother was hasseled by two police cars worth of police (4) just for skating!!! yet down the road my mate got mugged by a kid with a knife and the police did nothing!

and the smash up that me and Spike had down in Portsmouth, the guy is still out there fine... ok it was kinda our fault but what good are the cameras if they dont catch crimminals....

yanks have the right idea, the cops take no bull, on street or on road, and have the justice sytem we need!

IMO it all started with Thatchers 'Care in the community' sceme, closing down secure centres for the mentally unstable and releasing them onto the streets, now you've got overcrowded prisons due to these people committing crime and being locked up, so in turn judges and magistrates are giving short or suspended sentences for pretty serious offences, you've only got to look in the papers to see this virtually every day, now we've got Brussels running the system with their 'human rights' bill, it's ok for people to commit heinous crimes and be punished as long as their punishment doesn't upset or traumatise them. Look at the group of prisoners that have taken the prison system to the European courts for forcing them to go cold turkey from class A drugs by imprisoning them and taking their supply away, the worlds gone mad, I say let's stop being so bloody soft on the people committing the crimes such as these murders and just have the death sentence back, the murder and violent crime figures were much lower when we had capital punishment.

IMO it all started with Thatchers 'Care in the community' sceme, closing down secure centres for the mentally unstable and releasing them onto the streets, now you've got overcrowded prisons due to these people committing crime and being locked up, so in turn judges and magistrates are giving short or suspended sentences for pretty serious offences, you've only got to look in the papers to see this virtually every day, now we've got Brussels running the system with their 'human rights' bill, it's ok for people to commit heinous crimes and be punished as long as their punishment doesn't upset or traumatise them. Look at the group of prisoners that have taken the prison system to the European courts for forcing them to go cold turkey from class A drugs by imprisoning them and taking their supply away, the worlds gone mad, I say let's stop being so bloody soft on the people committing the crimes such as these murders and just have the death sentence back, the murder and violent crime figures were much lower when we had capital punishment.

agreed, thatcher done alot of wrong, closed shipyards, pits and all!!!! capital punishment all the way! mind not all of use can rember thanter sonic :D

prisons are a stupid idea...

how can you possibly hold people when you have new people comming in daily and staying for years, it can't possibly work, thats why they have light sentances to get people in and out of prison as quickly as possible to stop them over crowding... but that creates more criminals cos they think that nobody will punish them if they commit crimes and so prisons become more crowded.

the only way to stop over crowding is make people scared of going to prison. at the moment they are more like personal reflection cells where inmates are rewarded for good behavior rather than punished for the bad behavior they have done already...

for alot of poor or homless people it is better to commit a crime and get thrown in jail than live the life they have, at least in prison they have a roof over their heads and a meal every day....

i once had a prositute jump into my car whilst i was waiting for a mate in sheffield, and to tell her to get the #### out of my car, would hate to think what she would have done if she had a gun!!

this is such a usls thread all its gunna end up as is a opinion war again, i and most overs dont need to see a thread like this when most have a tv and a radio to watch and listen it on.

True we all have opinions on this and I dont really thing the MSC is the place to discuss this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back