Whats this about?

gam1984

Professional lurker.....
Just a quick question, I received this e-mail, dated from yesterday:

Dear Graeme May,

Your subscription to Bronze Membership Subscriptionhas been cancelled by Micra Sports Club.

You will not be invoiced for this Subscription again.

-----------------------------------
Cancellation Details

Cancellation Date: 19 Feb. 2007
Subscription Name: Bronze Membership Subscription
Subscription Number: S-7G637870XL7199216
Item Number: 1f62466ee976f9b8f15fd831f858c3fb

Contact Information

If you have any questions about this subscription, please contact Micra Sports Club.

Business Name: Micra Sports Club
Contact Email: help@micra.org.uk
Contact Phone:

Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team

----------------------------------------------------------------
PROTECT YOUR PASSWORD

NEVER give your password to anyone, including PayPal employees. Protect yourself against fraudulent websites by opening a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and typing in the PayPal URL every time you log in to your account.

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link located in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

Copyright © 1999-2006 PayPal. All rights reserved. PayPal (Europe) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority in the United Kingdom as an electronic money institution. PayPal FSA Register Number: 226056.

PayPal Email ID PP268

I have just checked the details of this on my Paypal account, which shows the following:

Name:

Micra Sports Club (The recipient of this subscription is Non-US - Unverified)
Email:
msc@micra.org.uk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subscription Date:
3 Nov. 2005
Time:
18:22:14 PST
Cancelled - By Seller

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date of Cancellation:
19 Feb. 2007

Subscription Terms:

£10.00 GBP for each year

Business Contact Information

Email:
help@micra.org.uk

Item Name:
Bronze Membership Subscription
Item Number:
1f62466ee976f9b8f15fd831f858c3fb
Postal Address:

No Address Provided

I just want to try and find out what all this means, since I haven't actually requested that anything be cancelled and my current membership doesn't expire until October/November?? :glance:

Thanks.

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Don't worry I think it was an old subscription from the old paypal account that we have just closed.

Your membership is still in place, no problems there.

Kev