What's the most popular model on this site?

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
I have a k11 so for me it's k11 all the way but my mum has a k12 and i'm really starting to like them.

so are the majority of users on this site k11 owners?

kev_mono72

Ex. Club Member
Im K10 and i really dont like the K12's, but i seen one wit a bodykit and tot it looked OK. K11s are nice when done up properly and i like the K11 S model and the SR r wotever is called, i luv da K10's tho!

OP
OP
NeX

NeX

Club Member
RE: RE: What's the most popular model on this site?

kev_mono72 said:
Im K10 and i really dont like the K12's, but i seen one wit a bodykit and tot it looked OK. K11s are nice when done up properly and i like the K11 S model and the SR r wotever is called, i luv da K10's tho!

k10 eh? i have seen a few in the scrap yard and they look a bit squre to me but there alot of nicely done up ones here,

i know the k12s are french but they are suprisingly roomy and comfortable. but very ugly headlights ;)

kev_mono72

Ex. Club Member
Yeah, look here when deciding if u like it r not, never judge a car by what it looks like in a scrap yard r by its worst example :p

OP
OP
NeX

NeX

Club Member
hehe so true :)

if you want to win an argument saying micras are gr8 just give them this site address and they'll see :)

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
All three look good with the kits on, but as standard, i'd have to say the K10 is the nicest.

K11 and K12 are too round and bubble / hampster shape for my liking

Paynee

Ex. Club Member
im in a k11 1.3 also

have to say the k12s are growing on me also, not to the extent where id think about buying one i dont think, the c+c's are nice like still just those headlights.......:sick:

Retepetsir

King of Subsonic
RE: RE: What's the most popular model on this site?

James said:
:sick: : sick :

:laugh:

bleh.gif

dump.gif

ill.gif

puke2.gif

puke.gif

:upside:

Super S 1.5T

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Im a k10 Turbo owner -
!
!
<--------------------------

i reckon majority of the users have k11s
i have owned a few k11 SR

but K10 Super S is the Best Micra Nissan has manufactured
and every1 knows that
:devil:

Umar

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
just to boost the the k10's a bit :D

urrently im still actuall owner of the cars ive scrapped also:p

so tha means.
k10 ls red - front end damage
k10 gs - silver - stripped
k10 gs red - stripped
k10 gsx - red - stripped
k10 gsx - black - stripped - front end damage

k11 slx - white- scrapped
k11 1ltr - white - stripped

p10 primera - grey - stripped
( i know it aint a micra but the engine will be soon :p)

OP
OP
NeX

NeX

Club Member
having owned both cars, which do you prefer?

i'd be k11 all the way but then i haven't had a differnt car o i don't know :)

tommo

Ex. Club Member
i loved my k10, but i prefer the poke of the 11, altho id love a pre facelift k10 again one day to go euro on that little biatch, deep dish rimmage, small bumpers, white car, blackout tints, lock stock the f**kin lot.

my little dream that is lol

Mat.T

Ex. Club Member
i loved my k10, but i prefer the poke of the 11, altho id love a pre facelift k10 again one day to go euro on that little biatch, deep dish rimmage, small bumpers, white car, blackout tints, lock stock the f**kin lot.
my little dream that is lol

that too is my dream, but with a gold car obviously :D would prefacelift bumpers work on a face lift??????????

OP
OP
NeX

NeX

Club Member
well if we're dreaming....

sorry bout that, one of the cu*ts at work just posted for me,

i'd have a k11 in carbon fiber with a 2.0 primera engine with super turbo :) yea

R

Rusty

I have driven a K11 1.3 SLX plenty of times and I must say I prefer my 1.2 K10. The K11 I have driven is standard though and I have no idea what they feel like tuned, but I was dissapointed in the performance and handling. Of course, it's all about what you're used to, but I personally prefer my good 'ol K10, even though that is standard. :)

JayY

Owner of The Black Beauty
K11 all the way. Both engines are very good. Havent driven a K10 but the only one i really like is the Super Turbo, actually some of them look very nice! Dont really like the K12 at all

OP
OP
NeX

NeX

Club Member
yea i think it depends on what you've first bought.

all the people who love the k10's say that the k11s are too blobby

and all the k11 owners say that the k10s are too square.

and no one likes the k12 hehe,

only joking i think the k12s ok, i don't like the headlights but i like the way you can see them from the inside of the car :)

H

Herr_spl1ff

Proud owner of 4 K10s over the years. Big fan of the square looks & tractor mechanics :) Not so keen on the generic rounded look of the later models...

B

Bling micra

My mum and dad used to own a k11 gx with pearlescent paint and spots. Had my first driving lessons in that. :glance:

I love the k12 but then I own one. Like the headlights, interiors really modern and all the lil extras like keyless entry, rain sensing wipers, computer etc make it so easy to use. And at 80 bhp its a nippy lil car. Just aint much to modify it with at moment.

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
k10 mate
better handling. better reliability. and less girly :D

there was only one k11 i would consider having but now not even keen on owning it for pleasure would be for the history and looks. rather than drivability. so k10 everytime matey :D