Whats the difference between the 65hp 1.2L K12 (2003) ECU and the 80hp 1.2L K12 (2003) ECU

Hi I'm new to this forum and I have this Nissan micra k12 (2003) 65hp 1.2L.

I was wondering what the difference was between the two motors and what gains the 15 hp. We was thinking it was something with the ECU but could u possibly gain thos 15 hp?

I am also looking for a good wide body kit too it and if u know where to get it pls respond :).

You first need to look at the emissions for each models, as they might have different (£) classes. As for boosting the horsepower without interfering with the ecu and the set up issues you may encounter, best to do a full engine service including the air filter and then use a nitros fuel additive as well as changing the spark plugs for IRIDIUM, these small but inexpensive changes will make a difference without the problems associated with tuning the car further.;)

You first need to look at the emissions for each models, as they might have different (£) classes. As for boosting the horsepower without interfering with the ecu and the set up issues you may encounter, best to do a full engine service including the air filter and then use a nitros fuel additive as well as changing the spark plugs for IRIDIUM, these small but inexpensive changes will make a difference without the problems associated with tuning the car further.;)
thanks but still is this the only difference between the two of them and do u know of any website where i can find parts for the micra k12 i really want to maybe make this a track car. Thinking of maybe trying to make my own body kit any advice about it?