what's missing

• Thread starter Deleted member 29304
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29304

Hi All, I'm new here, only just joined your merry band & club. There are items missing from my Micra tempest 1.0, namely front and back wheel arch plastic inner covers and was there ever a bonnet muffler fitted on the underside of the bonnet lid to reduce engine noise? Any idea where I could get these items from S/H or new?
Send answer to [email protected]

Yours Peter0003

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
Hi All, I'm new here, only just joined your merry band & club. There are items missing from my Micra tempest 1.0, namely front and back wheel arch plastic inner covers and was there ever a bonnet muffler fitted on the underside of the bonnet lid to reduce engine noise? Any idea where I could get these items from S/H or new?
Send answer to [email protected]

Yours Peter0003

bonnet muffler and wheel arch liner are standard. If missing scrap yard should be cheap enough or members selling here.

Some SLX models over here had the bonnet thing ( which I believe is actually a heat shield for the bonnet as it is far to thin to be sound proofing ) I got one that came with a bonnet and other parts I got off a Ciscos member that was getting out of the Micra game and fitted that one to my Super S.
I found another on a car at my local wreckers but on close inspection it was buggered and wasn't worth they're fixed price policy.
Lastly, as far as I am aware, Micra doesn't come with rear inner splash guards, or at least I've never seen any ?