what you still got left to do before christmas?

I'm waiting on two things before i can wrap something up and thats it. Ems has trained me to shop early.

Not been drunk in a while actually, you know when I'm drunk coz I usually txt absolute crud to people!!! Just like Arnold Does "My car is the most ragged in the club, but she loves it"

I got 2 interviews to fit in before xmas as well :)

Hahaha!! I hope thats the only random rubbish i came out with :p

Only 4 working days now until im off for crimbo. Cant wait! First one i've been excited about since i was a wee nipper.

Good luck with the interviews Ollie. What are they for?

Well ones with an appoinment agency. So nothing exciting.

The others for a Technical Support Engineer. Well up for that job! Coz this one is total poo!!! Probably gonna quit tomorrow as it's so rubbish!!!

Done all my shopping! Just waiting for a couple of things in the post. I actually have too many presents wrapped up for people... I dunno who's some are. Hmm.

I also have to learn to play the guitar... an early present, need to show them it was worthwhile them giving it to me this week :p. Whats a good tune to learn first?

My fingers are numb...

The others for a Technical Support Engineer. Well up for that job!

Whats the salary / requirements & role! PM me with a link to it online if you have one - dont worry im not gonna go for it lol, just need to see what jobs / salaries are out there for my review (an opportunity to blag more cash like last year)

I looooooove Christmas!!! Just waiting on a few online ordered pressies to arrive and I'm good to go. :D Can't wait til I'm off work.

i still gotta change the headlights in my car, change 1 of the bulbs in my centre console and rewire 1 of the bulbs in my roof and get the car valeted

other than that i got everything ready :grinning:

aint even done my shopping yet. but i will get 2 and a half weeks christmas and new year holiday i should be able to do some shopping.

Were having to shop late due to only just getting back our farepak money!

Also the silly demand at work at the moment means 7am - 8pm and later work days. :S

Kev

Hahaha!! I hope thats the only random rubbish i came out with :p

Only 4 working days now until im off for crimbo. Cant wait! First one i've been excited about since i was a wee nipper.

Good luck with the interviews Ollie. What are they for?

I got a similar text, good job he said car though ;)

And is it paper and selotape you're waiting for? :p

Back