What would you do ?

A

adr3n

so i got my nissan micra... all basic.

Just bought some seat covers, and a new stereo for it.

What else would you buy or do to a red micra? i dont like the gray dash inside though :down:

any tips on changing the colour, removing it to spray etc?

what you do depends on really what you want and what ur style is. for example you could want just the look of a standard micra but wth tuning mods for a greater power, or ICE mods for a good sound system, or you might want to change the exterior. if its body mods ur after id probably say some nice alloys, tints, lowered to start with.
As with the dash im afraid i cant help you there but it is possible to do

Pretty sure that there is a guide on spraying interior part in the DIY section of the forums. But as Danni says, all depends on what you want to do. On the forums we all have diffrent view on cars, some go for speed, while others for looks and ice, but its up to you!
:kungfu:

yea he wont be able to view the guides tho titch... if you become an official member you could view these but wont be able to at present

dont wanna have to pay atm lol

spending to much anyway lol.... anyone got any links to any diy sites?

you prob wont find any site other than this 1 that will give u step by step help on how to do things and help you if you have any problems.

The Super S and Super micras had black dashboards and interior trim, so keep your eyes peeled! might be cheaper and easier than respraying

Lower it!! You'll be amazed how much of a difference -35mm springs will make to the handling & on standard wheels etc I don't think it's obvious from the outside.

if you want to improve your dash try something like this :D this is mine...
yes i know shameless plug but had to be done he he

hehe, so i could buy a full new dash already in black? is it hard to strip the fabric off the door to?

might replace that with red :D

Back