What wheels sizes fit

Hello... hope you're all well.
Just wondered which wheel sizes fit without messing about with arches etc...
This is the look im going for... thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220225-203934_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20220225-203934_Firefox.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 95
OP
OP
Supernube
Oh it will take a lot of rain to stop me doing and getting what i want... I'm quite stubborn ? if wider wheels means fitting PAS and losing power then my next question is going to be how to gain that power back ?

Oh it will take a lot of rain to stop me doing and getting what i want... I'm quite stubborn ? if wider wheels means fitting PAS and losing power then my next question is going to be how to gain that power back ?
If it's a 1.3, then it will still shift with PAS, tho other mods you can do ie exhaust (preface lift have 2 cats) & air induction, tho others be best placed to advise on that.

OP
OP
Supernube
If it's a 1.3, then it will still shift with PAS, tho other mods you can do ie exhaust (preface lift have 2 cats) & air induction, tho others be best placed to advise on that.
OK... its not a 1.3 ? but that's fine... I've had the car back in Devon for two days and haven't gone over it once... surely PAS can't be that much of a drain on the engine ?
Are there any stats to look through to compare the different options and their affect on performance etc ?
What sort of gains can I expect from a decat etc.
Thanks