What we doing at the NW meet?

• Bowling

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Pool/arcade

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other - Please state

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
wat u mean 0k10's vs 10 k11's vs 1k12(approxx) how will that work? well im gonna start a new thread now so look out for it

:D

All ok, unless you have the K12 ;)

£4 is per game? Probably better to do 2 games, will last a little longer.

Or I guess you could just, pick them out of a hat when you get there.

hahaha this thread is turning away from micras lol.

well my gf will be comin too... so i think maybe all the gals are gonna run off together and discuss how sad we all are!!

1600 has jus gone to garage this morning to remove the little gremlins that making it poorly!! -if this is possible. so fingers crossed peeps!!

and also, if the car does make it...i would like to point out NOW that it is WORK IN PROGRESS!!! so no laughing...and its not entirely a road car anymore...its a competition car wit an MOT lol. Bodywork is thew next project, allong wit a roll cage.

GARY ARE WE MEETING up at sandbrook again and convoying down? answer me this time or im gonna come round there...and...i dunno what im gonna do..but answer anyway!!

probably not gonna bowl, coz got family comin up... but wil stay long enough for a bit of car looking!! hope weather aint poo.

yo lads ! got my video camera today off ebay so we will be rocking on sat! ive got a family meal on saturday now for my mum and sisters birthday but im still cuming will just need to leave bout 6ish

my cars also a work in progress, the bodywork is realy realy #### and is going back into the bodyshop when I have time, because the guy ####ed it up...

goldstar0011 said:
Why's everyone so worried about the state of their cars?

well iam coz it looks abit of a bucket atm lol

also j.a.kelly we can meet at sandbrook again if you want like last time and travel over. do you know if lee is coming? if we meet at 1.30 then go over it doesnt take long to get there

Hugh we will meet up 1st. pretty sure lee is comng. so all sounds good. and you can lead this time, not getting us lost again lol!!

drop me a text hugh

Last edited:
Im not realy worried,just looks stupid how my skirts are cracked and the paint jobs gash were he's left blemishes

Good news Rochdalers!

Dusk's car is at mine so we're gonna have to pic it up on Sat morning so we'll probably meet you at Sandbrook park and have a pretty good convoy.

Who else is meeting there?

j.a.kelly said:
Hugh we will meet up 1st. pretty sure lee is comng. so all sounds good. and you can lead this time, not getting us lost again lol!!

drop me a text hugh

you got us there last time tho thats important, i have no idea where we are going, well i have a rough idea but we will get lost.....

Hey guys, Me and ricky might be latish, slighty hung over and not sure how to get there ourselves.

If anyone gets lost best thing to do is if you're in the park just ask for KFC or Bowling, if not there yet, just ask for Ashton Bolwing.

See you soon

Back