What we doing at the NW meet?

• Bowling

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Pool/arcade

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other - Please state

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
bowling, am pants at pool also we will have to gander at the cars as thats the reason wer there really

also eating is top priority, well for me lol plus paddymarsden is bringin tea and cakes

im easy, so im voting other, im realy indecisive and cant choose anything, so i'll come and just do what anyones doing...but im crap at pool

hmmmm dont think the tea and cakes will work....could bring a flask ! lol fancy earl gray ? hehe ive got chocolate roll ! plus i have the best buscuit in the world ! ! PARTY RINGS !

"Tea, earl grey, hot" Captain Picard
hahaha

Party rings man, not had in years!!
Paddy is the new NW meet catering organiser now!

i work in a call centre you see and when there arnt many calls coming in we just chat and eat biscuits ! ive been bringing in ice gems, party rings and those pink waffer things !

I take on the role with pride ! (still think KFC is a good idea though)

I'll go for Pool as I'm not too bad at bowling :p (14th National Champs ;) (21st European Champs ;) ) So yeah, would be more fun for me personally to play pool :)

right im at work that day just down the road(am trying to get it off)...
the site we meet at has bowling/cinema/kfc/frankie&benny's/NANDOS/brewers fayre...

the site next door (where i work) has a McDonalds...

my snooker hall is in town centre so parking is scarce not free either...
but here goes:
triangle snooker hall
Camp street
ashton-u-lyne

£1 entry fee each: £3 per hour free cue hire...

for bowling its free parking at the site which we meet at...
they may do a group deal if we book in advance....

i cant take part if i dont get the day off...
but i will see y'all on my lunch hour...

meets looking good now... :)

north west meet

ive just bought a micra k11 and im new to all this ut i only live round the corner from ashton so im thinkin of giving it a go but the car has had nothing done to it so it looks pretty ####

come along ! mines near enough stock awell dont worry, me thinks we should just do bowling as snooker or pool is fun but people can fall over in bowling and it can get competitive lol k10's against k11's

adammichael come down man, my cars completly stock, and im going, more about atmosphere and micras than modified cars, more the merrier

yeah im comin from glasgow to b with these ladies n my car is stock but that is how i like. so come along if u dont like it or feel its not helpin u in anyway u only stay round the corner so not a long drive home. u got nothin to lose

:D

Well I vote we go bowling cos I'm crap at pool. Actually bowling too. Looking forward to it whatever, lets I hope I get a bit more finished on the car before then.

Can someone tell me when this meet is? I won't be able to come in the micra as it's still not finished, but i'm only round the corner from ashton.

if everyone turns up... the meet shud be better than last!! plus will take us longer to get round the cars too lol.

food always a good plan. how about pleasure rides hahaha!!

are the local peeps gonna meet at sandbrook and convoy up?? that was top last time lol

im gunna bring my video camera too, get some footage ! what time are we all meeting up ? because ive forgot with these posts being to dang long lol

hmmmmmmm foood

something is telling me im glad to be in dundee next weekend after all :p
dont worry about how much work you've put into your car, its a meet not a show off all the plastic you've glued on fest

paddymarsden said:
should come down layla, get on ya bonnet :p

yes i agree-lol

i say we call this poll as bowling wins n start getting the lanes booked n find out how many are goin to play etc maybe even get the teams sorted before we arrive there but this can be arranged at the meet, lets get organised-lol

wahooo, liking your style K11SS, she will have to run her engine for a bit so that the bonnet isnt to cold. I agree with the organising of this event because saturday will be a busy night.

PaDsTaR

yeah i was jus thinking that also but jus out of curiousity-lol probably just going to be all guys and any girls will be girlfriends of the members at the meet.

K11SS said:
i can see goldstar doin that now! better bring 2 cameras then incase we break 1-lol

Hey, thats just an evening job, so if I'm not getting paid!

As for booking lanes, good point, we'll have to speak to Wilsonian about how busy it gets cause we could turn up and play or turn up and book, then go get food and play with cars?

http://www.hollywoodbowl.co.uk/visit-us/manchester/index.html

just rang up to see how to book... i said 16 people approx on 2lanes...

max is 6 per lane but he said could squeeze us on... or spread on three lanes if available...

asked for group discount... they say no discount for any groups...

basically £4.00 per head... if we need to book he said asap as saturdays are really busy...

deposit required either over phone or at desk...

i think we should put names down for bowling so Goldstar has a list...

i am still trying to get someone to cover me for that day so dont know if i can do activity... but can defo come for an hour or so...

Back