What to do???

Ive been llooking at a gti almera, and a capri?!?! Not sure what i want now lol... ive also seen a sri corsa but not too fond of them, only this 1s nice?!?! What do you fellas think?!?

I prefer the shape of a capri.
If you're going for looks, I'd say go old skool.

Bit of a strange set of choices though...

Which Corsa? Forget the Corsa B completely, as for the Corsa C they are all too bland unless you get the 1.8 but still its not as fast as it sounds lol.

Almera GTI, cant go wrong there.

Capris are very much 'weekend cars' so brillo if you want it for that but it has to be in the 2.8 or above category lol.

i can get you a gti almera cheap tested until next year red 87k miles 17 inch wheels spotless little car and its very tight

get a capri..they are a lovely car hehe...i wish i could afford to run one!...i love the shape, the british attempt at a musle car hehe

Saw a matt black one in Max power a few years ago, with side exit exhausts it looked the nuts. The bird was flogging it for £5k!

forget corsa, those are both choices i would more than consider :D speed = almera
style (cruising) = Capri

the capri below a 2.8 were all pinto engine which was made very cheaply with heavy materials but creates stupid amounts of torque out of no where so is a brilliant engine, u wont like the gearbox as its big and clunky but is rear wheel drive :D
almera gearbox will be well smooth compared

Hmmmmm some interesting comments lol... budgets not massive, but the 1s i was looking at where all the same price!!:D I think im gonna o for the gti and not coz thats what most of you said lol!!! Jack, whats that almera like and how much?!?! Is it on any website?

its a mate of mines, nice and clean bog standard apart from a set of alloys, will do the full clock (140mph) as tested on a private road, very smooth pulls through all the gears, he took it as a trade in (part exchange) for his glanza thats why hes selling it on, i'll ask him whats his best price, how much is your budget?

Looks are a personal preference, nothing more. It may be FWD, but i bet it can run rings around a 2.0 capri. I don't see the whole 'hype' over RWD. With the right set up a FWD car can get grip, and when you have 140bhp anyway your not really ever struggling to put it down. Can someone explain? Its not like the capri could drift out of the box...

Capri's look sweet, but handle like cr*p from what I've read about them..
I do like the shape of the almeras though, I'd pick that.

Capri is crap. How many people have actually driven one. Besides it's not worth looking at anything less than the 2.0L.

The Almera is the better option.

What car is the mivec? I dont seem to reconise it. I only know of the FTO and Mirage that came with a mivec motor.

Back