What to do when I didn't recieve what I paid for?

Well, as it says in title. I paid for something on here near enough 2 months ago and still haven't got it. I don't wanna mention name yet. Any suggestions? thanks

send some big lads round or go ya self and give em a good kicking lol ( joke )..... or just pm the person

How did you pay for it?
If it was on ebay or paypal you can file a dispute. Takes a few weeks but you get your cash back.

If it was sent by royal mail, find your local sorting office. Sometimes the 'You were not in' cards are lost (or in our postmans case, he doesn't bother with them! Git!) It might be worth checking it isn't sitting there.

If it was thru this forum for example, get in touch with the seller. Look back for their phone number etc.
If you sent a cheque, some accounts let you cancel it months after its been cashed, speak to your bank.

Best trying to sort it out off the forum if you can. Could be an honest mistake and coming on here slagging someone off puts them on the defensive.
I've had this happen to me on here, luckily I paid with paypal and got my money back. Its annoying the guy didn't have the guts to answer my Pm, email, text or phone call but you just kave to leave it in the hands of Karma! :laugh:

I contacted the person several times on here and sent couple of emails. He said he will send it. It was bought on here and paid by bank transfer. That person was online since and its not person with few posts. Its known member. Its only 20 quid, but its principal!

Please send me all the relevant details via PM and I will look into it for you and contact the member involved to try and resolve the issue.

Thanks
Kev

oooooooooh the infamous "he"
thought this was dealt with? hope you sort it soon mate
i dont know but shouldnt others be warned incase they buy from the same member?

I indeed have heard nothing from the user involved, negative trader feedback has now been left by the buyer and the seller will now be banned until the item is either posted out to the buyer and or completely refunded.

I have given the seller the chance to respond to my PM of which I haven't had any response.

Kev

I wanna say that this is not a case of money, but its principle. I hope everybody agrees with me. I have sent him several PMs and emails. I do not know what happened and it might have been something serious, but to be honest that is not really my problem. 1 minute to reply is not a lot of time.

micras69 is the member.

Just to add this is an issue we do not tolerate on the MSC forums, such as to why we restrict the buy and sell forum to Club Members only, however this we know will not put a complete stop to problems such as this, but it does go towards reducing them.

I'd also like to point out that on the whole 100's of transactions go through the MSC forums perfectly fine between members of this club.

It's just a shame when the odd one goes bad such as mckenziecz's.

Kev

Back