What to do next???

mukydarry

Ex. Club Member
cool peepz..iv gta super s 93 plate gt a custom exhaust system on K&N filter wolfrace alloys bt i keep gtin stuk on wot to buy nxt?? wnt more bhp or torques any ideas? was finkin remap or race cams or sumert??/:glare:

OP
OP
M

mukydarry

Ex. Club Member
yh bt dus da manifold add mre noise dnt wnt it propa loud lyk ma old ting lol n 1275 u can suk ur mum 2tymz u faggit

Ian

Ex. Club Member
Well he has a point. Text speak isn't allowed here. You've got a full qwerty keyboard. use it. Should you not be able to conform to a very simple rule. Please don't post up until your willing too as I can barely understand your posts.

Moving on, a manifold will add more noise. You could get an extra silencer to compensate for that put into the catback. However, if your not going to change the manifold to something free flowing, your basically p****** into the wind.

Ian

Ex. Club Member
pistons? You mean ports, yeah you can polish, but without the manifold, gains are minimal. You'll be increasing the flow in the head, but soon as it gets to the manifold, it'll slow back down.

OP
OP
M

mukydarry

Ex. Club Member
so itl be best to ports and get a manifold? how much roughly for da ports n do i need new pistons or keep da original?? lol

Ian

Ex. Club Member
No you won't do anything with the pistons, a port polish can range from anything really. sub 100 to over 300. Depending on how much work is done, who is doing it etc. A port polish is something you should do at a later date really. There's more power to be found elsewhere for less money.

wgc_daz

unlucky-racing.com
what exhaust stuff you got? if only a back box get rest of the system and then turbo it..easyly looking at 200bhp then

OP
OP
M

mukydarry

Ex. Club Member
i used 2 hav a turbo bt dint wna put it on cuz it was the turbo manifold r turboz reliable cuz i dnt wana blo it n av 2 pay muny bak out and #### datz wts bin stoping me wt bout the re map manifold portz polished ?????? cheerz 4 da advice so far!!

OP
OP
M

mukydarry

Ex. Club Member
is the turbo reliable and couldnt i gain near enuf the same bhp wivout a turbo because i used to have the manifold turbo but sold it because fort it might blow the engine and crap loool js let me no if u understand:glare:

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Do a bit of research and check all the blogs ect. Search. Everything you need is on this site somewhere. Infact theres a specific thread in the tuning and mechanical section that tells you how to get the most out of your k11, and yer quit da txt spk plz grr