What size Rims..?

K

Kickin-K11

What size rims should I put on my M-reg Micra, I've heard that if the rims are too big they ruin the ride..? Is this true & if so what is 'too big'

Cheers...

:glance:

B

Ben

Someone should really make a sticky about this:

13" = fine

14" = fine can look a little high so might prefer to get lowered

15" = Probably the most suited. Will need lowered but will look good on. might want to look in to uprating your suspension

16" = Fine, will need lowered, can ruin the ride quality so uprated suspension will be due. no scrubbin providig they are skinned with the correct tyres. 195/40/16 although 195/45/16 will fit ut scrubbing on full lock

17" = Will need the inner liners removed and to be skinned with 195/40/17. Lowered and uprate suspension should be top of the list. Has been tried a few times but ride quality will be poor unless done.

18"+ = not sure if its been tried

P

Pyro

Will 15x7 rims give problems when the car is lowered 35mm, I mean will it rub the arches? Or would 15x6.5 be more suitable...

no 15 x 7 will not rub, thats what I have. Mind you thats with 195/45/15 tyres though, not 50. But I doubt they would rub either providing you got the correct offset.

JayY

Owner of The Black Beauty
I would get 15's

Edit: seening as you have a 1.0L Auto, i would get 14's maybe even some nice Nissan 13's