what i put in the car

james betley

Ex. Club Member
i have totally guted out the inside of the car and i also put in the new carpet the super s and it looks a lot better got pics of it but dont know how 2 put it on no rust under the carpet what so ever just a little rust near the back wheel arch part from that it was excellent now all ready 2 build a center consol in

Burfy

Ex. Club Member
I need to get paypal... I don't have pounds or euros laying around in my house lol... The only foreign cash I have are Danish Kronens..

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Ahh i see! Well the MSC accepts cheque's too if that's an option. Address is on the front page.

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
my only negative point about it is images on moddedmicras and MSC will be here permanently. If you look back at previous threads which have images hosted on other accounts, such as PB etc, they no longer work!

OP
OP
james betley

james betley

Ex. Club Member
well got the hole welded up 2 day. Now i found another problem, when i had a puncher repair done on the drivers back wheel. The sill has been crushed from the jack he did not jacked it in the correct place at all so i will need 2 get a new sill and get my mate 2 weld it up 4 mei got it done at wilko motorsave

OP
OP
james betley

james betley

Ex. Club Member
it is verry anoying! i went 2 wilko motorsave and they said that is the jacking point. They also said there is nothing we can do about it. So i went 2 nick welton M.O.T place and he said it is not a jacking point at all so soon i will get it fixed soon