what have I done???

Pete

Site Supporter
Ok ok I went to LOOK at bikes, been getting a bit itchy about being stuck in the car for a while now and seen as i've got a proper grown up job now, I went out and bought this.... (well not this one but i've not got any pics of mine yet.)

It's a year old with 509 whole miles on the clock, for about £1500 less than the rrp on it. I'm toying with the idea of not telling my mum i've bought it until I go pick it up but i've been advised that's not such a good idea. I'm not telling my girlfriend about it till she gets back from Africa.

Attachments

• 21653_0_1_2_fz6_Image credits - Yamaha.jpg
    21653_0_1_2_fz6_Image credits - Yamaha.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 160
  • FZ6-N-DRMK_s.jpg
    FZ6-N-DRMK_s.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 168
heh cool, what engine size is it? Nothing too stupid i hope, then again bike insurance is stupidly cheap. My friend who is 21 just pased his test and is picking up his R6 tomorrow :eek:

it's the 600 so the same engine as the R6 but i'll not get too much back trouble curled over the tank... I'm soo nervous. Pick it up on saturday. It felt soo controlled and grown up (compared to the strokers i've owned and single pot yam sr125 I did my test on).

Insurance isn't too bad, just over £500/year.

just watch out for other drivers, so many horror stories of idiots on the road. I've had some some close calls in the car that were not my fault. Dread to think what would happen on a bike :s

also you should put that engine into a k10, 16k RPM redline! :)

lol i daren't do anything to that K10 out there. I've got some CBR6cams if anoyone wants to mate them to a K10 engine. But no, my R6 engine will stay in my FZ6 for now :p

I know about traffic etc... such a pain that you've got to watch out so much, but i'll be ok, honest.

does this mean you'll be taking it in for its 600 mile service soon? or have they already done that?

there gunna do the 600 mile service at same time as the PDI. otherwise it'd need it sometime next week :p

well thats were it all comes from, when I was younger I rode around on an NSF125 (unrestricted 2-stroker dressed up to look like an NSR125R *drools*) and I've always wanted to get back into it. Now i've got some kind of job security I thought, why not.

Back