What happened to the Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

h701micra

Deactivated Account
I haven't been around on here for a long time

Every visit I make, it seems very quiet

Maybe that's the problem? Infrequent visits?

I messaged James too about the forum etc and supporting it and got no response.. has the MSC just gone downhill or something?

For those I've not spoke to for a while, hope you're all well :)

still here but yup, most ppl going towards mobile apps, myface, instantglam, etc while the desktop messageboards are dying out like forgotten websites.
two very different generations, different worlds, different form of communication.
feel like a classic car club here where we should be wearing tweed, sipping port in some quiet corner discussing "back in ye old days" :p

yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn

Me thinks Renault K-12 and K 13 were a long-term badge engineering reliability disappointment after the Nissan K11. Therefore car enthusiasts moved on to seek progress elsewhere.

K11 club dyed in the wool cloth caps somnolence anyone?

Been on here for years with a previous account. I think mostly the best of the bunch have stayed around . Been on a few other forums and whilst they are busy it's mostly crap posts.

1993 Prefacelift GT15 turbo cg10de(t) @ 7psi
2001 Facelift cg10de

K11's are getting old, and the K12 just hasn't got the same following, and K13's are a rarity that is unlikely to appeal in the same way the K11 has.

All this makes me sad. I use the app & read every post and have enjoyed learning an enormous amount by doing so. I don't post much myself - I wish I had more to contribute but I don't have time, money or space to make progress with any of my 'projects' at the moment. I fear that by the time I get going there won't be much of a community around to contribute to.

I could suggest reviving some of the more 'social' threads like TOST (https://www.micra.org.uk/index.php?threads/53370/) and maybe one of the Word Association games (https://www.micra.org.uk/search/8421491/?q=Word+association/) so that members can come here for a general chat/laugh and bring a bit more life back to this platform. Anyone know any other good thread games they want to start?

Use it or lose it, chaps.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Micra Sports Club mobile app

oi oi Oi
i see everyone is breaking no1 rule of micra club
rule no1 never talk about micra club!
rule no2 never discuss micra club!
rule no3 is a mix of 1 and 2 but includes never thinking about micra club so you don't talk about micra club :)

oi oi Oi
i see everyone is breaking no1 rule of micra club
rule no1 never talk about micra club!
rule no2 never discuss micra club!
rule no3 is a mix of 1 and 2 but includes never thinking about micra club so you don't talk about micra club :)

oh thanks, I never knew, oh heck what have you done now :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back