What fault code reader?

Hi guys n girls,
Merry x mas , ho ho ho and all those snowy greeting to ya..
Just like to pick your brain cells a little, if I may.
Can anyone recommend a fault code reader? I have a redish/orange engine warning light that has been on for 6 months now and its a persistent little blighter. I tried disconnecting my battery for an hour and reconnecting it. The warning light came back on though after a bit ;0(
I see ebay does some like a ms309 for £12 and europrats are doing a special xmas one, Streetwize OBDII Fault Code Reader for £20.
Or is there a sensor that I should check/clean first that is a common cause of the engine light staying on?

Any advise would be much appreciated and thanks in advance for any replies.

Hi guys n girls,
Merry x mas , ho ho ho and all those snowy greeting to ya..
Just like to pick your brain cells a little, if I may.
Can anyone recommend a fault code reader? I have a redish/orange engine warning light that has been on for 6 months now and its a persistent little blighter. I tried disconnecting my battery for an hour and reconnecting it. The warning light came back on though after a bit ;0(
I see ebay does some like a ms309 for £12 and europrats are doing a special xmas one, Streetwize OBDII Fault Code Reader for £20.
Or is there a sensor that I should check/clean first that is a common cause of the engine light staying on?

Any advise would be much appreciated and thanks in advance for any replies.
Hi, well I have a MS309 and find it very useful, got mine on eBay for about £9, still some on there for that price, but all in far east so long delivery. Cheapest UK stock I can find is this one

Hi, well I have a MS309 and find it very useful, got mine on eBay for about £9, still some on there for that price, but all in far east so long delivery. Cheapest UK stock I can find is this one
Thanks for that info john, you are a life saver ;p I think I shall put in an order to a chiness father xmas for a 309 ..happy xmas

Back