what do you need todo to your car before JAE?

I'll try and find out when tickets are being posted out Paul, I think we're at the mercy of JAE here to be honest!

iv'e gotta get a move on now! got pads to fit, spray my front lip and buy a tyre.... only got this weekend to get a tyre :S

My missus is coming and I think Will is bringing Gemma again

Right me and sophia will be attending! Do we know who is female and coming now? I plan on lavering her with rose wine...she will be no trouble. prepare to have your ear eaten off.

SirChris, you crack me up dude :p

On topic, my car's more or less ready apart from destickering and a jolly good polish.

Everyone is far too prepared... I think I will end up cleaning my motor whilst going down the motorway...or on the m25...probs be standing still anyway! :D

SirChris said:
Everyone is far too prepared... I think I will end up cleaning my motor whilst going down the motorway...or on the m25...probs be standing still anyway! :D

Fail to prepare, prepare to fail :) even the camping stuff is ready, just need a new bulb and batteries for the torch and a gas canister for my "stove" which I'll be getting in an hour or two

I'm not even in the country yet :eek: The only preparation I have done is book a flight........the rest will be last minute flapping about on Friday :rolleyes:

Car isn't ready yet either. I think Will is working hard on getting it done but no news on the remap, the exhaust and de-cat don't line up and the radiator doesn't have any fans.

Fitting Panhard rod Wednesday taking it also to get tracking done, slightly pulls to the left. Might have to change springs for the extra weight and replace again at show so what it is like when fully loaded, oh and the almera box needs fitting. :)

i still have a lot to do refurb all four wheels remove or respray arch extensions sort out the rear bumper a blow on the exhaust an clean then hope it runs ok as havent used it for about 3 weeks :eek:

weld & fit exhaust done
buy & fit gauges done
buy engine oil done
buy cleaning stuff done
sew a bag for the handbrake nah! lightweight ftw!
clean the engine bay done
book ferry ticket done

Back