What do you drive?

What car do you own?

• Total voters

Daniel

I WILL be back...
Bright green (same colour as a Granny Smith :glare:) 1998 (facelift :doh:) K11 (the best (Y)) 3-door. Optional extras? I think the person who originally bought it was stingy with their money :(.

Electric windows - no
Sun roof - no
Pop-out rear windows - no
Fog lights - no
Central locking - no
Aircon - yes, but I removed it :laugh:
Radio - yes, but not when I bought it grr

Want a white pre-facelift Super S for my next project, got big plans for that, more so than my current project. See my build thread (Y)

Hi I have a Nissan Micra K11 Standard 1L celebration :)
216694_10150271644616777_548831776_8154906_3587820_n.jpg

Hello, new to forum and I recently became the new owner of a 1994 Micra LX? K11 1.0! She was on the way to the scrap yard and I saved her. She is black, short and fat... :). 4 doors/hatchback, 5 speed and NO extras... no power steering, no hydraulic clutch... nix! funny to own a car in this day and age with NO goodies. Back to the basics.. LOL. I am putting brakes, shocks/struts, Springs, exhaust and clutch/throwout bearing/pressure plate on in the next few weeks. I changed the oil(BLACK) yesterday, checked the brakes etc... I wanted to check and fill tranny fluid but could not find the fill hole! Anybody know where it is? I see a label on the top of the tranny that says fill(roughly where the speedometer cable is). I live in Germany and this will be my daughters first car when I have it ready, hopefully by end of November. Just a little 'bout me, later.

Guy

Has gone over to the oily side...
Club Member
Just noticed you're in St Helens Roxy. I'm just up the road in Rainford :grinning:.

i own a 97' 1.0 k11
89' ford fiesta 2.0 rs turbo
86' ford Capri 2.0
just bought a sierra rs cosworth with a battered shell but engine and running gear is brill so now transferring the Capri in to a cosworth =]=]=]=]

86' ford Capri 2.0
just bought a sierra rs cosworth with a battered shell but engine and running gear is brill so now transferring the Capri in to a cosworth =]=]=]=]

I won't call you what I want to call you :laugh:

How battered is the cossie shell?

shell beyond repair i think there is more rust on her then there is any thing else looks like someone has tried to rat look it but failed terribly lol she at my mates who owns one he stripping it out for me so when the carpi is paint i can drop it in but ima try and salvage what i can :grinning:

Hi all, newbie here

Just put my name down on a m reg k11, quite a bargain, only 59k on the clock, 1litre, sunroof, 5 speed in metallic blue, 3 door & 12 mth mot, picking up next week. Will be using it as a run around for back & to work an over winter.
Also drive a n reg wrx v-ltd with quite a modified list an around 300 bhp, but trying to keep it for best especially now the road salt spreading has started etc, plus the numpties about up your bum is unbelievable so it's only getting a drive out now & then!

(Y)

wheel

Hi just got a 2002 k11 tempest 1.0 so far,where do i start for cheap tuning cheers. Wheel
VW T4 van
07 mazda 3
+ assorted motorbikes

new to micras but about 3 months ago i bought an R reg purple micra -no sunroof, no electric windows, no power steering but i love it:grinning:

Hey guys, New to the forum..... Just voted for the wrong car but lol.

I own a K11 Micra Lx, Vl twin turbo, Vn ss and a vy sv8

Just thought I would post in here and say Hi.

Guy

Has gone over to the oily side...
Club Member
There are driving techniques that I suspect most people don't follow to correctly look after diesel engines. Firstly, leave the car to idle for a couple of minutes to allow oil pressure to build before setting off. Secondly, leave it to idle for 2 or 3 minutes for the turbo bearings to cool before switching off at the end of a trip. Of course, if an injector fails, you may as well sell your house or commit suicide straight away :p.