What do you drive?

What car do you own?

• Total voters
My Big cousin used to have a Nissan Micra K10 about 18 years ago. I cant remember much about it but I liked it more than the new K11 that had recently replaced it!.

I just got a P reg orange K11 last week, managed to swap a "broken" 106 for it! I was looking for a track car and a cute little 16v sounds good to me.

I also have an F reg Volvo 340 and a M reg Celica GT4.:grinning:

I am looking forward to stripping out my Micra and driving it!

RTLkyuubi

Ex. Club Member
daily:
P1318229.jpg

Bike:
S73F0626.jpg

And soon to be sold:
S73F1599.jpg

simoncowey

Buy & Sell Member
hi, new to this forum..
just bought a K11 1.3 SR in black for my wife to learn in
also have an x-reg primera p11 1.6e and a 2.0 petrol 1997 nissan serena excursion

blkpassion

Club Member (Trial)
K11 1.0

Hoping to do some minor mods to increase road holding and give a little more bhp.

Would like to find out more about mods, particularly swoping cams from 1.3 engine, induction kit recommendations and any ancillary mods which would go along with these two.

Matt's been very helpful so far on some of these questions, but always good to get a cross section of views.

cheers

My ever faithful 'rolla!

Swapped 20 fags for it to get the tyres off it for the wifes golf. but when I looked over it I decided to have it MOT'd and run about in it (had just sold my M3 the week before)

I figured I could run it until I blew it up. Nearly 4 years of kicking its ass later its still going strong!
In the last 4 years I've added 80,000 miles onto it.

rolla-1.jpg

I felt sorry for it last year, stuck some 2nd hand spax and lowering springs, a set of alloys off a scrap Rover, a new radiator and timing belt on it. Other than the odd service or to top up the washers I've never had to lift the bonnet!(Y)

I could have a nice new go faster car if I wanted but I promised myself I wouldn't ditch the Rolla until it died. It just seems a bit tougher than me!

Although, its not technically me, the Mrs. Asked me to point out after my last Toyota dominated post she has a K11 as her daily driver, this one...
attachment.php

and she used to drive...
attachment.php

until the clutch mysteriously burned out the week after she got those new high heels!:glare:

Shero

Ex. Club Member
My ever faithful 'rolla!

Swapped 20 fags for it to get the tyres off it for the wifes golf. but when I looked over it I decided to have it MOT'd and run about in it (had just sold my M3 the week before)

I figured I could run it until I blew it up. Nearly 4 years of kicking its ass later its still going strong!
In the last 4 years I've added 80,000 miles onto it.

rolla-1.jpg

I felt sorry for it last year, stuck some 2nd hand spax and lowering springs, a set of alloys off a scrap Rover, a new radiator and timing belt on it. Other than the odd service or to top up the washers I've never had to lift the bonnet!(Y)

I could have a nice new go faster car if I wanted but I promised myself I wouldn't ditch the Rolla until it died. It just seems a bit tougher than me!

thats the sort of car you want! (Y)

peposhi

Once I win the Euromillions...
Hi, everyone

I drive a... don't laugh :) silver K11, 1.0L, automatic, 99`
And I've just started my new project.
I had a Honda HRV project but it's now gone and Micra has come out :)

Guy

Has gone over to the oily side...
Club Member
I currently drive a K12 160SR which passed it's 2nd MOT a couple of hours ago (yippee!).

Well i bought the micra as a daily.

I also have a Honda Civic Jordan. It is getting a full engine rebuild and some goody's. Hence the run about lol.

I'm driving a pre-facelift K11 1.0 with battered bodywork, it was originally just going to be a temporary car but I've grown to like it over the last couple weeks so I think it's going to end up as a stripped out track slag.

I'm driving a pre-facelift K11 1.0 with battered bodywork, it was originally just going to be a temporary car but I've grown to like it over the last couple weeks so I think it's going to end up as a stripped out track slag.

Stripping my K11 out and tracking it crossed my mind as well lol. Might not be fast. But i bett it would be fun :p

Nissan 350Z, UK spec 04 plate, 29K miles

IMG_1980.jpg

Previous Car Honda Civic Type-R, Tuned by CPL racing, Mugen, Spoon, Jackson Racing mods!!
JerryCTR2.jpg

At Bluewater, pic used in Banzai Magazine.
0139.jpg

BLUE2.jpg

JerryCTRxmasMeet.jpg

Ceirwan

Ex. Club Member
I managed to drive an economical car for about a month, and then I got THIS BEAST!

(The black one :) )

Attachments

• 40379_467671090518_605945518_7032305_6938729_n.jpg
    40379_467671090518_605945518_7032305_6938729_n.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 819
I'll talk about all my cars since i am at uni bored...

You probably wont read all this or get bored half way lol

First car, Volkswagen Golf Mk3 1.9 TD 75. I started with this car, once i learned to drive and passsed i kept the car for a total of 8 months in whichtime i spent some time and effort modifiying it. I planned to keep it a sleeper btw. It made 122hp with a few mods and i was pleased with it and how it went as i am young i like to have fast cars (i am not a fast driver actually, some of you lads mums probably drive faster, on more occasions. I like to have the power on reserve). To get it up to this spec it had to go through a difficult time, i sourced a MK3 90hp engine from scrappies and the modification started, The intercooler was replaced with a MK4 1.8t one, the boost was increased using the actuator and the fuelling was increased manually. It did overfuel the car when accelarating hard but i love the thick black smoke out a diesel car going fast. I ended up selling this for £600 and made most of my money back from selling parts. Since i concentrated on power and not handling or braking the car suffered from serious brake fade. After selling it it was no longer on the DVLA database:suspect: After nearly 2 years it is back again now God i loved that car.

2nd - After selling the golf i got my self an Automatic Toyota Starlet Glanza. I kept this car for around 6-7 months. This was a fun little car, i did not modify this in any way other then get new suspension when the old shocks had gone. Obviously i went for TRD adjustable coilovers. The Car began lacking power so i got the turbo reconditioned, while this happened i got some new turbo lines and boost gauge for it. After a few months the MOT went and, NO IDEA WHAT TEH ####S AT THE MOT STATION DONE but it was never the same power wise, This really ####ed me off, i know they drove the car and ragged it since the turbo was in High mode, and the trip meter had been reset and fuel wasn't where i left it. Surely you don't need to move the turbo to high mode for MOT test. Also they kept the car at the MOT station for nearly 1 week as it failed the first time. However i sold it after the new mot.

3rd - Got a Diesel Starlet 54hp. NOW FCUCK ME THIS CAR IS SLOW, Got pulled by motorway traffic officer for going to slow on A3 (M) ABOUT 30-35MPH, My reason for going to slow was there was a uphill the car wasn't able to get up. The Traffic officer laughed and was ok with it and gave me a warning and stayed behind me on the rest of the hill untill another hill came and he just went past me. I got home and put the fuel pressure up, again this was done manually on the pump it self. The car abit driveable now but still was pathetic when it came to hills. I gave this away to my brother.

4th - Got another Glanza this time a black one running 172hp, NOW FCUCK ME THIS IS FAST. Didn't get pulled for going slow/fast now, However my wallet didn't like this car due to the fuel prices now. £1.39 pl. :( And about 90-100 miles on £20 juice. This car had a fair few mods. The was running 172hp at 0.8 bar and i put the boost up by adjsuting the actuator to 1.1 bar. Yes it had mods to be fueling correctly. After i did this it was stupidly fast and got to 60 in less then 6 secs, 1st, 2nd, 3rd = no traction. but once you get used to "launching" You are ok unless its rainning. Sold this last month and got my self...

5th - Micra K12 1.5 dCi. First thoughts abit slow, nice comfy ride though and the worst handling car i have owned so far. Yes thats correct, The diesel starlet will out handle this Micra. Well I bought a Chip for it and its slightly better powerwise. For others its pretty fast now but i am use to faster cars and this is nothing for me. I am not familiar with the layout of this engine mainly because its French engine, couldn't even confirm if the thing i see is the common rail lol. I will probably be putting suspension from a K12 SR, i was suppost to be putting the boost up via the actuator right now as i write this, but its raining in portsmouth atm So i cba to go to uni car park and work on the car. Maybe another warmer, dryer day. Overall i am pleased with the car as i travel to portsmouth everyday for uni, hence why i needed an economical car. I allready beat my Friends CLK200 n/a a few times at the lights, which was a good thing for me, because he ####ed himself when he saw me in a Micra lol.

:laugh: