what did you do to your micra today ?

Weird but i have astra hubs and gonna see if they will fit micra. Bored and have time so. Astra H Hubs, Came from vauxhall college and are from a new car. Probs worth abit but Ill attach pics and stuff if they work. 5 bolt conversion. Should work maybe need shims but eh. Be a good CV upgrade too for sr20 people.
Never got chance. Sills clean but rear bits on inside and floor winked. She needs a lot of welding so that’s me for a month...

Weird but i have astra hubs and gonna see if they will fit micra. Bored and have time so. Astra H Hubs, Came from vauxhall college and are from a new car. Probs worth abit but Ill attach pics and stuff if they work. 5 bolt conversion. Should work maybe need shims but eh. Be a good CV upgrade too for sr20 people.

That should be interested if that works, never seen that before.

Nice, that should be interesting. Never seen that before

Stani1029

Club Member

Attachments

• DCDD2ECE-0201-4946-BEA0-EB2FF403D75B.jpeg
    DCDD2ECE-0201-4946-BEA0-EB2FF403D75B.jpeg
    478.1 KB · Views: 212
Nothing. Yesterday it passed MOT and that was a 5 coins licene plate bulb replacement to just get it back with a MOT passed declaration ;)

Nice, I did a gearbox oil change today and surprisingly the 10mm hex key bolt (filler plug) came out with the use of the breaker bar. I really did think I had to fill it through the speedo drive as I've heard that the filler plugs get rusted in

Nice, I did a gearbox oil change today and surprisingly the 10mm hex key bolt (filler plug) came out with the use of the breaker bar. I really did think I had to fill it through the speedo drive as I've heard that the filler plugs get rusted in

Sounds good man. What difference did you find after changing the box oil? :)

Thinking of doing mine again to give it the best chance of survival!

Mine though MOT. Only fail was welding, mainly a sill and rear arch. Ideally, I would like to have complete both new sills, as both been patched a fair bit, though cost be a lot, still nevertheless K11 motoring until Sept 21!

Mine though MOT. Only fail was welding, mainly a sill and rear arch. Ideally, I would like to have complete both new sills, as both been patched a fair bit, though cost be a lot, still nevertheless K11 motoring until Sept 21!

I would stop it from rusting (is possible and costs less then let a welder do it's job) and be done with it. Outisde, inside. Done.
026-k11-tidyingup3.jpg

I would not mind. Rust prevention outside, inside, done. No rusting expected from that place. Secret is to rust prevent all the other places that are up next.
026-k11-tidyingup3.jpg

Mine are probably at the point where could do with both complete sills. Though, I put some black paint, which got from QVC (great stuff), which rust protector all along the sills, though I suppose they rust from the inside out, so would have to spray waxoyl into them?

Anybody know where i can get these / What to do with them. Cars never gonna be perfect but Has to be road worthy. Nomatter the engine. My welding is **** due to welding over rust to pass MOT
IMG_2588.jpeg IMG_2587.jpg
IMG_2588.jpeg
IMG_2587.jpg

I got very lucky and found a performance exhaust manifold for £30. Its from the Cube Z10 Alpha, only released in Japan around 2000 I think so super super rare!!!

That with the Almera airbox and an exhuast system off a 1.0 litre model, Nissandra is sounding and feeling very zoomy :D

For comparison - Z10 on the left, stock on the right.
You would still have thst mani?
Just for pics and sizes ect

Sent from my LM-Q630 using Micra Sports Club mobile app

My K13, Replaced driver's side control arm, part Borg and Beck BCA7132, seems like a crappy control arm, let's see.

The old arm came out easy with a small pry bar and lots of water trapped inside the rear bushing where the bolt sits.. What a crap design.

Two hours to get the front bush in. The rear bush is easy. There's a little pathway on the upper rear mount that lets you just slide the rear bushing into place. But the front bushing didn't want to line up. My mate held a long pry bar (6 feet long) with one end on the ground and pushed the end of the control arm and that did the trick to line it up and get the bolt in.

Last edited:
Today I gotten three free winter tyres, 4mm and better. Semperit Winter Grip 2. Some customer has gotten three different ex lease tyres from a lease company and don't ask me why but here they usually would have let the leasing person drive on with every winter tyre having 4mm profile or more then that.

Currently I have Semperit Winter Grip, where a quick search on reviews those three tyres I have gotten for free do not perform well in dry circumstances. I look forward testing that. The tyres I have right now, perform notably better in wet circumstances and in dry circumstances I usually zig zag them where I can with pleasure and this later Semperit version has more v-groove so that is better for wet circumstances.

wb18_17565r14_2018_semperit.jpg

Semperit has been a real tyre company and Continental bought it and decided to keep the brand name.

Need a new front end Preface if possible. Cannot buy one new and cannot find a parter near. Not going well. Found even more Rot too :(

Last edited: