what did you do to your micra today ?

Been looking for insurance today for bertha £860 cheapest I found with admiral.

That's with 1 years no claims & 3 points so not to bad I suppose better then last years £1300 :(

I've obviously missed something here Antony. I thought you were putting an SR20 in that? What's the revised plan?
Lol yeah... sr20 weighs more than the moon. Far out reaching and power benefits.
So... im going cga3 for now whilst i build up the parts for an na screamer.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Lol yeah... sr20 weighs more than the moon. Far out reaching and power benefits.
So... im going cga3 for now whilst i build up the parts for an na screamer.

Ah, all is now clear thanks. Yes I heard they weren't the lightest of motors. So not going the turbo route then. I'll be following with interest as mines a cga3 also.

9a46a8330e7727be8e8d2368bb311ea9.jpg
da7b0b6701b4a858ac9fd277a97e32ef.jpg
cd2d512ad0f81e281712599db03b360b.jpg
c951d3c2f7375e00ac894b3202c116bd.jpg

Done a few mock ups of my intercooler

'94 k11 dot 1.0
McGill Motorsport steering wheel
Mountney steering wheel boss kit
Poorly fitted aftermarket backbox (3 inch rolled tip) (now fallen off)
Lowered on Kilen springs
Renault 5 GT turbo turbine wheels 13"
Nankang NS2R semi slicks on the front
Whiteline front arb (not fitted)
Idle control systems removed
Intake trumpet on throttle body
Micra SR clocks (green)

cfdaf9bd08a03f42c440d4cffd8926b9.jpg

Eh dual posted the front end pic above here's the other

'94 k11 dot 1.0
Lowered on Kilen springs
Micra SR clocks (green)

Maf died on me today, unplugged it to get around till I got another TB and discovered launch control

'94 k11 dot 1.0
Lowered on Kilen springs
Micra SR clocks (green)

Sooooo, been a few weeks since I last posted, Done a few tings

12986642_10209403245988711_773903400_o.jpg

13148229_10209403245868708_560172867_o.jpg

13170774_10209403246188716_1869328417_o.jpg

13184677_10209403246308719_1628134928_o.jpg

Unfortunately, while I was out today I had some rather Inconsiderate person pull in front of me while going down a duel carriageway, just as I was about to overtake him, Either way my car decided it did not like the rather sharp decline in speed as I planted the brake to the floor and has decided to stop the speedo working, I'm wondering whether it has chewed up the sensor or if it was just unlucky timing for the sensor to fail, Any ideas?

Pre-washed, shampooed, chamoised, polished, added a autoglym extra resin coat, polished the windows, autosoled the chrome, treated the black trims, vacuumed the soft top, vacuumed the inside, conditioned all the interior, polished the alloys and then took Steffi Cabriolet for a spin lol! B-)

Unfortunately, while I was out today I had some rather Inconsiderate person pull in front of me while going down a duel carriageway, just as I was about to overtake him, Either way my car decided it did not like the rather sharp decline in speed as I planted the brake to the floor and has decided to stop the speedo working, I'm wondering whether it has chewed up the sensor or if it was just unlucky timing for the sensor to fail, Any ideas?

I forgot to add that the E/M light has also come on and the fuel gauge flitters around now, Like if it's 1/4 full it will say nothing less then 1/4 but anything over

Theres a few options. Quite an interesting one on ebay for 180 with loom and software.

But im open to suggestions.

The price of megasquirt has passed the base spec omex and emerald ecu.... theyre losing their diy status tbh.

MS2 is £375+VAT on their site un-assembled. If you can get an MS2 for £200 that's a bit of a steal?

That's not too bad. That's going to work out about £260 including duty and VAT. Perhaps a tad more if the UK shipping end has any processing/transaction fees to add.

The facelifts already have a 60-2 trigger wheel via the flywheel and you can modify your existing loom. At most you may need extra coil drivers and separate earths.

I'm sure it may be possible using the OEM coilpacks.

Originally Omex didn't support the system but it didn't take Ed from Fusion long to suss it out and get it working. I believe he told them how it was done :p

I'm sure it may be possible using the OEM coilpacks.

Originally Omex didn't support the system but it didn't take Ed from Fusion long to suss it out and get it working. I believe he told them how it was done :p
Yes that doesn't surprise me. I emailed diyautotune with the coilpack numbers and the said you can either use the single drivers or their new quadspark unit.

Back