what did you do to your micra today ?

Bought this :D
Thread -----> https://www.micra.org.uk/threads/maxs-2013-tekna-dig-s.66781/#post-743882
13123241_619012771597191_4435442902623445828_o.jpg

I'm seriously slacking on the MSC since taking the car off the road!

Finally have the hydraulic handbrake fitted, brake and fuel lines ran inside, and brake bias valve fitted to the rally car though :)

All ready for a rally on Saturday night!

Steve I really like your JDM March rear boot lid spoiler! B-)
Cheers Andy mate ! I really like it too, sporty but subtle. The spoiler is of course a genuine Ni$$an part, I have heard people call them "batwing" spoilers ? This one was originally painted in the pale green ( almond ? ) that the Impul cars came in. My car is a total rip off copy of an LX micra that a guy called Nick put together a few years back here in Adelaide. The spoiler was the last piece of the puzzle so to speak to finish things off ( though I may do a rear wiper delete, not sure yet ) I was a bit apprehensive drilling holes in my hatch, but taking my time and measuring, measuring and measuring again I got the center hole exact, and used I technique I found on a youtube video for the rest ( which worked out perfectly )
image.jpg

Wdidt? (Well last night actually) ..
The 1st of may heralds a new motor insurance year for me and now on a modified vehicle policy I cracked on with initial Micra modding.
1x ga16 airbox and pipercross filter fitted.
Only took 1hr to remove old airbox, relocate the carbon canister lower by turning the bracket 180' and refit the new.

Yet to mount the ga16 snorkel tube but seems a bit nippier though without snorkel and resonator in the airbox the induction note is a little loud at present.

On the to do list - rear and mid exhaust sections and then hitting with the lowering stick once my adjustable panhard turns up.

936b0143f73ec961a531c5ef8d0b9df6.jpg

Started the strip.
Loom in.
Tidied up.
Fuses mounted
Steering wheel lowered.

Removed 2 tones of bubble wrap from inside the chassis rails.... cheers frank lol

Need bucket seat
Roll cage
Stand alone
Throttle bodies
Manifold
Exhaust
Coilovers
Gtir calipers.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back