what did you do to your micra today ?

Change of car for my missus. Now has a Suzuki Wagon r+ Got to say, excellent little MPV drives beautifully, and most impressive little thing.
Could very easily change to one of these myself :eek: Very easy in and out, with a terrific driving position.
So a 1.3 auto on a W plate for sale.
DSC_0201_zpsshpvmkpa.jpg

i own a t sport @ jorden 27 v underrated cars if youve just got it theres a few things to look out for ie hub faces warp eat wheel bearings noisy gearboxes stiff clutches to name but a few

Last edited:
Nice! What make is the back box?
No idea pal! It's k11 specific, but the fitment is crap the angle it meets the midpipe is off so it pushes the midpipe down low, been a nightmare to get it leak free. No markings or anything! Sounds nice when warm though!

'94 k11 dot 1.0
McGill Motorsport steering wheel
Mountney steering wheel boss kit
Poorly fitted aftermarket backbox (3 inch rolled tip)

No idea pal! It's k11 specific, but the fitment is crap the angle it meets the midpipe is off so it pushes the midpipe down low, been a nightmare to get it leak free. No markings or anything! Sounds nice when warm though!

'94 k11 dot 1.0
Ahh right! Is it possible that it's for a second facelift Micra? They have a slight different fitment but same flange.

@ daveyboy i own the jdm version of the wagon r ie the 660cc turbo rr version vv good mpv if a lil pricey on insurance even for an old fart like me!!

[/QUO
TE]
Nice little looker there, I like that.
Dunno about an old fart, I'm 64 and the missus 72 so insurance about the same as the Micra.

trouble is they dont know what it is on the database ive found 2 companies adrian flux (who i wouldnt touch with a barge pole) n jap imports there the cheapist at £350 a year :)

Ahh right! Is it possible that it's for a second facelift Micra? They have a slight different fitment but same flange.
No flange clamp on fitment! Just past the bends over the rear axle where the midpipe is straight (but alas my backbox piping is not!) crossed my mind it could be custom from long life exhausts or similar...

'94 k11 dot 1.0

trouble is they dont know what it is on the database ive found 2 companies adrian flux (who i wouldnt touch with a barge pole) n jap imports there the cheapist at £350 a year :)
I woul
£350 for the year! I would love to have insurance that cheap!
I moaned when it went over £100 :eek: what's that all about????
When I was your age, my insurance was around £40 per year, and petrol 30p a gallon. :rolleyes:

Changed the top mounts on my matiz struts for new ones and used the matiz spring cup, now the creaking when turning is even worse! Apparently its the plastic strut bearing that needs changing

Upgraded the suspension on the daily driver.

Standard rear suspension was very clonky and rattly after having the extra weight from the LPG tank in over the past 7years.

Swapped front and rear out for Whiteline springs and shortened Koni yellows. Drives very well now, even on standard tires and not a rattle or squeak to be heard :)

That's a shame it's not coil pack
The bloke has just got himself a glass blaster, doing loads of engine cleaning and so on.
I gave £43 for it, and will just sell it on. Came off a second facelift I believe.
I'll keep an eye out with him for any others he does, I'll get mine done, and shift any others on.
Happy days, saves a lot of scrubbing I would think.
I'll stick it up on the for sale section and see if it moves on.

0a63366a06e4cb058697a96a8aa99025.jpg
dropped the front 40mm. Stuck on the rears though...can't get my massive spring compressors on the springs in place, bottom shock bolt is seized and will not budge without shearing...might be a pack of cable ties job XD

'94 k11 dot 1.0

dropped the front 40mm. Stuck on the rears though...can't get my massive spring compressors on the springs in place, bottom shock bolt is seized and will not budge without shearing...might be a pack of cable ties job XD

'94 k11 dot 1.0
Just loosen the shock absorbers and slowly raise the rear and you can just take them out by hand
Sorry just fully read your post

'94 k11 dot 1.0

I've always remove the damper top nut then jack up the car to remove the rears.

I've always remove the damper top nut then jack up the car to remove the rears.
Yeah snapped my 6mm (albeit crappy Christmas cracker 6mm) trying that. Another job for another day!

'94 k11 dot 1.0

Thermostat housing is cracked so im gonna try get hold of one tomorrow to swap, is it just 3 bolts pull it out and stick the new one on?

Also when swapping digital clocks on a 2nd facelift to rev counter, does the mileage update itself to correct mileage?

cheers

Back