what did you do to your micra today ?

SuperUno

Buy & Sell Member
WDIDT? : Fitted the new wishbones, changed the front discs and pads for the EBC Yellows set-up.

Fitted the spare ready for Brands Hatch.

Tested the lamp pods and other lights.

Got a few more jobs (loads spares and fit harnesses) in the week, before doing demo rides at the Autosport Show next Saturday.

Updated the blog a bit too : www.mattendean.co.uk

Fujiwara-Ben

Site Supporter
I am now the proud owner of Huzzey's K10 and as soon as drove it wondered why i didn't get one sooner!

Take good care of it. From what i've seen of it. It's in really good condition. Gets some lows for it though hahaha

Attachments

• DSC_0086 (Large).JPG
    DSC_0086 (Large).JPG
    264.1 KB · Views: 340

Fujiwara-Ben

Site Supporter
Your K11 Mark is absolutely fantastic. Gotta be one of my favourite K11's :)
I just love the fact how you've managed to pull off the JDM look so well. You could stick Japanese plates on it and nobody would be able to tell it's a UK car ;)

Last edited:
Had a very nice 130 mile blow out on some dual carriageways last night.
Filled her up with V power (good stuff) and off I went (watching footy)
First time since I had her lowered that I could give her some welly on a few tasty bends, ones that I know very well, so relatively no risk.
Corners like a good "un" strange to feel the rear end sticking like that after being used to a bit of drift out. Almost made it feel like rear end steering....really pleased.
First time also I could test out the pipercross sports filter I fitted a few months ago. Although not as good as a cone in the response at low revs, it certainly improves no end mid range response, and a tweek of extra power I felt.
Would recommend this filter to anyone who does a bit of motorway stuff. Made to order, and is a lifetime filter, so at £35 a bit of value there I thought. And of course when you change your micra, just take it with you.
Also - even motoring on at a steady 75-95 mph she returned a pretty impressive 43 mpg.
That keeps her up with all these modern cars and their claims of monster mpg, only these figures are actual.
Micra for the world ( I think that's what you say) LOL

Sorted my faulty wiper which went on with ign and didn't stop

So here's what happend mines a preface 1994 which has relays but Diffrent from 1994 to 1997 most will fit but does Diffrent things switches on and wouldn't go on

So I fitted a 1998 wiper Motor and changed to 1997 relay, after this the wiper all works but now the rear washer will not, so swapped over the washer pipe into front motor and works fine so now I knew it's motor jets so I got a used one at 3 pounds fitted that and all wiper works as new

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

r-reg-sr

-------
Site Supporter
Wdidt? Spent about 6 hours trawling this thread, realising how much I miss micras, this forum and the people on it :(
Need to get my $hit sorted :/

get back here lad.since you gone I haven't been able to display any real hate on anyone. :) aaah sad days. or pay my darn insurance so I can get back inside these potholes. whats your post code again I need them 200 quid quotes:)

get back here lad.since you gone I haven't been able to display any real hate on anyone. :) aaah sad days. or pay my darn insurance so I can get back inside these potholes. whats your post code again I need them 200 quid quotes:)
Lol, missed you too r-reg, even though I can STILL only understand about 20% of what you say ;)

Sent from my HTC Desire 816 using Micra Sports Club mobile app

Ebay....£2.50 ish.

VRZNunb.jpg

Cost me a tenner including leccy tape and wire strippers.

I need to buy a butane soldering iron and some ceramic connectors and i'll take care of it properly, or get the garage to do it when I get a new stereo fitted. (Factory stereo doesn't work for some reason)

Last edited:

markbognor

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Going out to look for this when the traffics died down - Retro cars?

It won't be in the shops until tomorrow, however you can download it as a pocket mag if you follow the link on the Retro Cars Mag website. I have, I'll no doubt be buying a paper copy at the weekend too.

I took my Steffi Cab to my mates garage today to have fitted new front wheel bearings, new cv joints, new rear drum brake cylinders and new shoes and also shiny new Hosetech stainless steel braided silicon/carbon sleeved brake hoses all-round! :)

Andy :D

I noticed that none of the switches are illuminated so investigated and found the bulbs are blown. Cant seem to buy these anywhere so found some 65mA 12v bulbs on ebay. Despite messaging the seller they sent the wrong ones! Grrrr! Any how, the ones they sent had long insulated wires so just cut them short and stripped back the insulation and fitted them and now have back-lit hazard warning light switch and the heated rear window switch too! :) Will attempt the headlight level switch at the weekend.