what did you do to your micra today ?

Yup, understand that, these modern cars are totally different to what we had, they do demand respect.
My first car, a Morris Oxford, would take a week to get to 60mph, and two days to stop it.
How its changed.

Insurance is odd - can insure my 1.6 fiesta for 800 but a much slower estate will cost 1500 odd :(

Ah well

Removed my Sub today, made a separate wooden frame up for the Amp to sit on and put my old 6x9s on the parcel shelf, After a bit of fiddling with the wires it all works great now, also cleaned the inside out ready to hoover it tomorrow, and snow foamed it because it was a tad bit dirty from all the country roads

Above its mentioned about Jaguars being 2 tonnes. So many big modern cars weigh that, esp in estate form! My other car is 1,750kg with nothing in it! Another reason for loving super light Micras!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fbe2f951afdd09629b91697a67ae103a.jpg
57bf019d1f1d350174ad79938828daec.jpg

This is what I've done over the past few days

Pulled off to work this morning and on full lock ( R/H down) car seems to be knocking. Am I right in thinking this could be outer drive shaft joint on passenger side?

I used to remember my A level maths teacher has a fit whenever we use centrifugal rather than centripetal, and yet during physics we use centrifugal :p

I can't remember the pedantic difference between the two... They're basically the same, just a case of maths vs physics :p

sold my K10 to a micra owner from wales who probably lurks on here but if he does yo jamal. bought a 316 e36 though, can fit in it better than a micra so im happy, sold micra for profit and bmw for cheaper than i sold it for, all good. done this to the sunny finally too so micras arent completely out my life, engine soon

Attachments

• 12512601_10207198402572081_8310230104861853483_n.jpg
    12512601_10207198402572081_8310230104861853483_n.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 287
ill be starting to break the 1300 si :(over the weekend so pm me for prices what you req before ebay parts include mint 1300 engine n box with history banded steels with tyres coilovers 4 branch with decat sportex backbox big vented discs n calipers rev counter quick shift etc etc etc

Anyone had problems with the preface wipers not switching off, as soon as u put ign on its staying on, fuse ok,

Theres no such thing as centrifugal.... its a falacy designed to allow non physicists or engineers to understand the laws of motion.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

What a #### day.
My first car has gone, albeit to a very good home..
And I've crashed the March.
Just understeered into a kerb going downhill at maybe 25mph, and walloped the alloy. It's bent the lower arm so the tires rubbing on the body.
It's repairable but I'm so ####ing gutted.

What a #### day.
My first car has gone, albeit to a very good home..
And I've crashed the March.
Just understeered into a kerb going downhill at maybe 25mph, and walloped the alloy. It's bent the lower arm so the tires rubbing on the body.
It's repairable but I'm so ####ing gutted.

Ohhh **** man, sorry to hear that...

Think it confirms our earlier debate about driver standards though - im better.
(too soon? :p)

Haven't logged in for over a month and had so many pages to catch up on!

Been abusing the Micra and spending all my time and money on the Spazda.... Sorry Micra <3

Back