what did you do to your micra today ?

Hahaha have a think about it! ;)

You want it to say 16 valve on the drivers side and 16 valve on the passengers side yeah? And you think you need to print it backwards for it to read right on the one side?!?

I don't mean to be rude but really?! :confused: Can you not see your error? :eek:

Hint, the glue side of the sticker stays the same! ;);)

16 elves :) mad one.seems like your an official member with that type of sweetness.
I get what you are saying.you want the mirror image one side.or the letters numbers going the same way as passenger side??.

Actually to have it the same on both sides it would need to be vertically flipped. Youd have to make sure thats clear with the seller. But not backwards think u got confused

It will be two, identical stickers that both say "16 Valve".... just one will read from the front to the back of the car and the other will read the other way....

rocking horse poo, but i have a few in stock mark :) i doubt if you can remove half a link with a 2mm skim tho (and 3mm is a lot on a 1.0)

Ordered some replacement Torx bolts so I can have the option to upgrade my March Cabriolet steering wheel to a 2002 FL SE+ steering wheel and changed my avatar! :D

Cheers
Andy :)

Last edited:
does ur gauge of warning light not work? ur you playing petrol bingo :D
Yeah it does work but the sender is faulty I think. I have quarter tank for a while, stop the car for half hour, get back in and I have nothing. It's okay until about quarter tank then it makes things up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I applied chrome bits to "Blinged" Rouge 5's face and derriere lol! :D
P6141389.JPG

P6141398.JPG

Cheers
Andy :)

Wdidt?
Contemplated taking the micra off the road, fitting a tow bar to the evo and turning micra into a dedicated track day car.

And looking at titanium exhaust manifolds off motorbikes, seeing if I can modify one to fit.
Hmm...

There's a few on ebay for £60!

Resynced my keyfobs, as they stopped working for some reason.
Took a good few goes though.
I did find out that you don't need to unlock the car with at least one good one first as previously thought. That's saved £40. Pleased.

Flipping heck, there's been quite a few arguments going on over FB about Micra's today. Glad the MSC never gets quite so heated
(well usually,but even then most things end with an apology or a mutual agreement :L )

But for the record there aren't many of us Micra lovers/modders really. So we should all try and get along and have a good time enjoying the little cars that we all love so much haha

Flipping heck, there's been quite a few arguments going on over FB about Micra's today. Glad the MSC never gets quite so heated
(well usually,but even then most things end with an apology or a mutual agreement :L )

But for the record there aren't many of us Micra lovers/modders really. So we should all try and get along and have a good time enjoying the little cars that we all love so much haha
We should all do a cruise day in our micras and not just park up,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also could i ask one of the moderators/admins to please move my K10 blog from the K10 general discussions to K10 blog section. I started writing and did'nt pay enough attention to where i put it... Cheers :)

thought of this :p

Back