what did you do to your micra today ?

You never gave me a postage quote :L I searched all my messages you said you'd let me know sweet sounds good to me :) pm me your PayPal I'll get Tom to ping it over :) .... Ooo also please remind me how much you want for the bumper been a while xxx
We discussed it in Facebook lass... I think. It did get told because you were fussing that u knew someone who posted for like a tenner lol

Lowered 35mm finally :D

So much nicer to drive, should have done this a lot sooner

25.jpg

Last edited:
Be careful with Aviva, they have a compulsory excess and a voluntary excess like most insurers do but you'll find that the terms of the voluntary excess mean it has a minimum value based on policy type. i.e. it's actually a mandatory excess in disguise.

I was unable to reduce the voluntary excess to £0 because they informed me '£250 is the minimum excess on all insurance policies'. Given a mandatory excess of £150 on top, I was looking at £400, which is totally unacceptable at my age.

I settled for not only a lower quote but a total excess of £60 instead.

Be careful with Aviva, they have a compulsory excess and a voluntary excess like most insurers do but you'll find that the terms of the voluntary excess mean it has a minimum value based on policy type. i.e. it's actually a mandatory excess in disguise.

I was unable to reduce the voluntary excess to £0 because they informed me '£250 is the minimum excess on all insurance policies'. Given a mandatory excess of £150 on top, I was looking at £400, which is totally unacceptable at my age.

I settled for not only a lower quote but a total excess of £60 instead.

There's a "minimum voluntary" excess (yeah, it's not really voluntary )of £150 on Aviva direct comprehensive policies which can be increased but not lowered. On TPFT policies, it's £250 (not available for under 25s). On top of this, there are "young driver" excesses of £300 for 17-20 year olds and £200 for 21-25year olds. Certain performance or high value vehicles may also have additional excesses but this won't apply for any Micras...

Been busy with the graffiti paint today. Can't wait to get the whole car done :)
(btw the wings are both the same colour, the first pic colour (passenger side) is slightly off for some reason)
Got the bonnet to do tomorrow and then on with the PFC (pre-face conversion) on the weekend. Yes i will be driving around with a two tone car but it won't be for long lol

Attachments

• IMAG0907.jpg
    IMAG0907.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 261
  • IMAG0909.jpg
    IMAG0909.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 247
Loaded up ready for this weekends rally (Sunday) at Abingdon Carnival, spectators can access this rally. It is close to Oxford.

Also designed and fitted some rear brake cooling ducting :)

Loaded up ready for this weekends rally (Sunday) at Abingdon Carnival, spectators can access this rally. It is close to Oxford.

Also designed and fitted some rear brake cooling ducting :)

Was planning on coming to watch this. My wheels are doing it on a yellow Astra :)

But going to watch a road rally tomorrow night instead(that I should have been doing)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did this today :) (well, mostly yesterday, but the epoxy was drying overnight, so finished it by putting the switches in today :) )

The dipped beam height switch is in the same place as it used to be, but the cubby hole has been expanded to allow 5 switches to fit. I have space in the far right to either fit a second 12V socker (cigar lighter) or another switch, depending on what happens/needs.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-06-06 at 06.34.07.png
    Screen Shot 2015-06-06 at 06.34.07.png
    465.5 KB · Views: 243
I went to my local nissan dealership so I ask the price for two cv kits and also two driveshafts. They asked for £630 plus vat. I was shocked so It is so pricey. I asked for gear linkage price so they asked for £250. (They can't confirm the price) It looks that they can't be bothered to help to get parts for me so I think I will phone to nissan main parts soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back