what did you do to your micra today ?

It was intentional I promise, I knew there would be some immature people here ;)

Got a few more inches and got stuck in deep lastnight... Went up and down the mountain(only the gritter had been over there not spreading). Snow tyres were working fantastic but they don't work when the car is in a snow banking!
7da1251c119a8a7b3890938603d2b19d.jpg

Got my mate to pull me out in his jeep and carried on driving around the mountain.. 5 Suzuki Vitaras and 1 Nissan Micra haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got a few more inches, got stuck in deep rescuing sheep

had a mate pull me out

What else could they be about?

up a snow covered mountain playground at night

Wearing Christmas new fresh underpants

looking for a ghost

eating toast

halfway up a lamppost?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=image; ghost eating toast&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=G33LVJPJAcr5UJf1grgL

Stripped yet more **** out the car...the wiring will be next, fingers crossed I don't do anything stupid :p

Installing the CGA4 engine soon, will it bolt up fine with the 1.0 coilpack clutch/flywheel/gearbox etc?

Rather than making a new thread I thought I'd ask on here... a while ago I found a picture of a primera p11 1.6 throttle body but someone had labeled it on paint showing what all the sensors are. I've tried all the search terms but for the life of me can't find it again!! Does anyone have such a photo, the link to that photo or just know what the sensors are, I know which is the TPS and MAF, I think I know which one the Idle Control Valve is but I'm not sure what the 4th is?!? Should'ave saved the picture :(

Rather than making a new thread I thought I'd ask on here... a while ago I found a picture of a primera p11 1.6 throttle body but someone had labeled it on paint showing what all the sensors are. I've tried all the search terms but for the life of me can't find it again!! Does anyone have such a photo, the link to that photo or just know what the sensors are, I know which is the TPS and MAF, I think I know which one the Idle Control Valve is but I'm not sure what the 4th is?!? Should'ave saved the picture :(
The other is probably iat sensor. On mine i cant find a forth sensor.dont know if its the same type

Attachments

• 1422789773249.jpg
    1422789773249.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 322
Ouch, what happened?

the little T15 has too much kick neil (its more suited to a 1.0 tbh) the timing map cant cope with full boost at 2k rpm
i went out and sourced a spare engine last week because i had a feeling this was gonna happen :rolleyes:
i was getting the same 0 to 60 as the TD04 but at far less rpm, which means the peak cylinder head pressures are higher

last night i done some insurance quotes, for an S14 it would cost the same for the year to insure as it did for my first year on the micra... sucks that i cant afford one in the first place :(

today went to an abandoned WW2 airfield to get some photos of mine and some mates cars, huge puddle at the bottom where some tarmac had sank and obviously the offroad got through first, then obviously the micra soon followed, it gets where it wants. then went to my godmothers house to visit her and dug up half her drive way, gears started feeling weird like there was crap in the box but after kicking mud and all the crap out from under my car on the road home is fine now

Attachments

• IMG_8479.jpg
    IMG_8479.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 387
the little T15 has too much kick neil (its more suited to a 1.0 tbh) the timing map cant cope with full boost at 2k rpm
i went out and sourced a spare engine last week because i had a feeling this was gonna happen :rolleyes:
i was getting the same 0 to 60 as the TD04 but at far less rpm, which means the peak cylinder head pressures are higher
what fuel you are using frank? tescos 99 makes difference

what fuel you are using frank? tescos 99 makes difference
i,ve been using unleaded for years (asda on the last refill) and ran 7psi all summer with no intercooler, yet a few weeks of 9psi in mid winter and 3 ringlands let go !
i think its just the early 90,s ecu personally (probably less computing power than a sinclair zx spectrum :rolleyes:) it just cant react quick enough to the manic spoolup of that little T15
gonna try the T15 setup on a coilpack k11 maybe, obd2/android digidash/realtime datalogging etc :)

Downloaded Torque and borrowed a mates obd11 bluetooth device. Got some interesting readings. O2 sensors seem to be working. Maf goes up and down lots. Ranging from 5 to 12 g/s at 2500 rpm to 35 at up to 5000 rpm.

Oh yeah .... and smoothed out a muddy bank with my nsf wheel. Need to wash the car off before I get home.

i,ve been using unleaded for years (asda on the last refill) and ran 7psi all summer with no intercooler, yet a few weeks of 9psi in mid winter and 3 ringlands let go !
i think its just the early 90,s ecu personally (probably less computing power than a sinclair zx spectrum :rolleyes:) it just cant react quick enough to the manic spoolup of that little T15
gonna try the T15 setup on a coilpack k11 maybe, obd2/android digidash/realtime datalogging etc :)
exactly where i think I am going soon frank. need to catch up and get working on coilpacks, modern tech, the dizzy is a bit errr ready for retirement. I know a bloke who had to stop tuning due to dizzy, went to coil pack and carried on to a few more hundred hp. Might go mega squirt though.

Started preparing the paint....
e8c36dd2b5bbcb4da7b8cf5c0c5650ac.jpg

It's going to be a right bodge job but it will look miles better than the acid wash paint that it came with.
The rallies are in the dark anyway ;-)

Received the first part of the puzzle towards optimizing the inlet system on the CGA3DE turbo.

Will need some additional machining and porting to bring it in line with the NME Jenvey manifold but it's a good starting point :)

Attachments

• 60067.jpg
    60067.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 317
Er how ? @lowrider

Older NME Jenvey manifolds were finished a bit better, so there's some improvements to be made there. Same casting, they obviously spent a bit more time with the finishing...

This will be mated to a proper turbo plenum and enough fueling to support 300bhp.

Older NME Jenvey manifolds were finished a bit better, so there's some improvements to be made there. Same casting, they obviously spent a bit more time with the finishing...

This will be mated to a proper turbo plenum and enough fueling to support 300bhp.
Cheese ...rice...

Back