what did you do to your micra today ?

Take of ur caps boys... We send a legend to sea...
f8f9d46619e2cb7c47bda5acb80cc7da.jpg

Regardless to preface and facelift... Swaps are only simple when ignition methods are the same. Coil pack vs dizzy type engines. You cannot just shove a coilpack engine on the loom of a dizzy car. Wiring will need to be altered. Facelifts can have dizzy and coilpack fyi

All packed ready to head to the Wales Rally GB Media Launch day tomorrow, giving VIP's and the worlds rally media rides in the Micra alongside the WRC Stars!

Also my nav side electric window mech and wiring arrived - anyone got a wiring diagram for this ?

All packed ready to head to the Wales Rally GB Media Launch day tomorrow, giving VIP's and the worlds rally media rides in the Micra alongside the WRC Stars!

Also my nav side electric window mech and wiring arrived - anyone got a wiring diagram for this ?
Pembrey Sunday?

Had a bit of a shock today. Driving up to the ressy's wiv my mutts, BANG!!! something broke !
Pulled in and had a look around her but nope...nothing. Drove on and the steering was a bit wonky, lot of banging, mmmmm! better go back to my fitters.
He came out and we both had a bit of a mooch over her, and under...nothing? Opened the bonnet; ha, ha there it was....nut had come of the top mount, the hole had gone oval as well, so been loose a while.
Left her there and got my van, had a nice walk in the sunshine.....dopey warm innit ?????

Had a bit of a shock today. Driving up to the ressy's wiv my mutts, BANG!!! something broke !
Pulled in and had a look around her but nope...nothing. Drove on and the steering was a bit wonky, lot of banging, mmmmm! better go back to my fitters.
He came out and we both had a bit of a mooch over her, and under...nothing? Opened the bonnet; ha, ha there it was....nut had come of the top mount, the hole had gone oval as well, so been loose a while.
Left her there and got my van, had a nice walk in the sunshine.....dopey warm innit ?????
I drove with no top=mount nuts for a few miles no issues.

Get a whizzy gun on them.

A few updates to the blog - www.mattendean.co.uk

Plus here is a video which won't get featured elsewhere - titled 'not my smoothest run'

The first spin was harmless enough, caused by far more mud on the road compared to the previous run, the second one had potential to be a lot worse and I was lucky to not end up in the ditch. Note to self - avoid getting carried away with cutting as you don't know what you will find!

Last edited:
Back