what did you do to your micra today ?

Is cutting the fronts out of the question Stuart?
For now it is. With the rear being so low, I have concerns about the shocks and the rear bias compensator as it is. Doing the front will mean I need uprated shock on the front as well, which is money I don't have :(

Magpie42

Actual Magpie.
I have a full set of stocks...but, alas, they are boxed up ready to post to Karl tomorrow....(as you lives near him, you could always intercept the parcel....)

tumblr_m3b0l6wwpG1qzydh2o6_250.gif

SuperUno

Buy & Sell Member
A normal work day today, but also been busy with Micra / WRGB stuff.

- Confirmed our first proper sponsor for the event, and had very good talks with another :)
- Cleaned the sump guard, ready for strengthening work this week
- Cleaned up other stuff
- Cleaned the steering wheel, to try and get back that suede look and finish, as our was all shiny from years of use.

Washed and waxed yesterday, someone bumped into me today :(
No damage thankfully, they hit the front of my car on a hill.. wasn't his fault though so all is well :D

my sills are basically all flat and crappy haha

and finished fur door cards today, half pimp! just gotta source some cheap hentai or something to wrap the long grey plastics in

Attachments

• fur.jpg
    fur.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 332
Stuart, I had the same problem taking the rears out when I lowered mine. What I did was jack the car up and then dropped the axial completely. I then used something to pry out the springs from the bottom and I pried them towards the inside of the car. They come out fairly easily but when you put new springs in, they go I'm a lot easier because they are shorter... I was scratching my head for a short while

SuperUno

Buy & Sell Member
Did more work yesterday, removed the OS Headlight, washer bottle and wiring for the light, lamp pod and corner pods. Looking at it all I am suprised it worked at all, will be re-wiring in a proper loom to ensure better lights.

Today I repaired a loose bit of suede on the steering wheel which is looking a lot better after a good wash!

SuperUno

Buy & Sell Member
Also got my new rad fan, from an Auto Micra which has bigger blades and a bigger/more powerful motor and the same mounts. However it has four wire instead if the usual two, do the auto's have a twin speed fan set-up?

Now cars back from garage with new clutch I can put some photos up as promised haha

Old clutch, can you tell what went wrong? ;)

clutchdeath_zpsbca4ea0b.jpg

New Exhaust is a powerflow welded on to peter Lloyd, sounds lovely and id say atleast the pick up and flatspot are now gone :)

japcan_zpsd685857f.jpg

20140812_190433_zpse5385e4d.jpg

Seats (Interior) needs a clean but they're very comfy

20140812_190506_zps21f7ea82.jpg

20140812_190521_zps259b099d.jpg

wrapped more interior with fur, and went and got my middle silencer taken off for straight pipe, its crazy loud how loud it is! louder than tommys micra with the 421, straight to cherry bomb! and i still got the cat in the manifold haha, dont know if its gonna stay or not...

SuperUno

Buy & Sell Member
Researched driveshaft options, from looking on Nissan4U it seems the driveshafts for the 1.3 auto are the same part number as the manual. Can anyone confirm this ?

OP
OP
frank

frank

Club Member
all k11,s have the same thread and spline matt, even the small preface 1.0 ones look, i have come across different size nuts/sockets tho (a/f) and some are nyloc while some are castlenut (depending on year)

P8130064.JPG

Now cars back from garage with new clutch I can put some photos up as promised haha

Old clutch, can you tell what went wrong? ;)

clutchdeath_zpsbca4ea0b.jpg

New Exhaust is a powerflow welded on to peter Lloyd, sounds lovely and id say atleast the pick up and flatspot are now gone :)

japcan_zpsd685857f.jpg

20140812_190433_zpse5385e4d.jpg

Seats (Interior) needs a clean but they're very comfy

20140812_190506_zps21f7ea82.jpg

20140812_190521_zps259b099d.jpg
what seat are those you use mate i like them

Wdidt? Took 2 hours to get to work :(
I was an hour and 22 minutes late!
So glad that my k12 is such a nice place to be ^_^

http://www.portsmouth.co.uk/news/lo...face-gridlock-as-lorry-fire-tackled-1-6234233

Note no mention if the driver is okay or not, but the gridlock aftermath is obviously more important <_<
As far as I can tell no one was hurt ;)

mmm took an age for some people to get home from work last night hears the freshly laid road is pretty knackered now :/ where do you work in portsmouth ?

Had a nice blast home from Plymouth last night (footy then British fire works championships) 70 miles of dual carriageway and lovely bendy sweeping roads. Pretty much blew everything of the road, except an Audi S 4 (I think)
Took a nice sweeping hairpin at 70 mph, first time I felt the back end letting go :eek: but I was ready with the old opposite lock.
My girl sang like a lark, 70..80...90+ made no difference....she flew like the wind, done her good to have a blow out.
Filled her up with the old Shell V power to give her a treat for being so good.... she deserves it.

lost all indicators which is a pain in the ass -.- think a relay has gone as replaced fuses and still no luck, but done some more interior pimping with some old beano comics, just waiting to get some clear vinyl to protect them

Fujiwara-Ben

Site Supporter
Tried out my new Speedline Corse comp 2's on the Micra! (14x6) They look good but i need a bit more low to make it look extra maaad :D Can't wait i'm gonna have loads of grip with 185's :D Sorry about crappy pics...
it was dark :L

10595987_715735961806821_1244334046_n.jpg

How they are at current ride height (-35mm)
10613874_715735978473486_1712076792_n.jpg

How it will look when extra lows are applied (will still be an off roader compared to Chris Huzzey's lows hahaha)

Tried out my new Speedline Corse comp 2's on the Micra! (14x6) They look good but i need a bit more low to make it look extra maaad :D Can't wait i'm gonna have loads of grip with 185's :D Sorry about crappy pics...
it was dark :L

View attachment 34345
How they are at current ride height (-35mm)
View attachment 34346
How it will look when extra lows are applied (will still be an off roader compared to Chris Huzzey's lows hahaha)

i do regret slamming it, should of kept it performance lows haha, more fun hacking around corners than laying frame everywhere even if it does look awesome ;)

Magpie42

Actual Magpie.
Today has been an exceptionally gooooooood day....

First, my neighbours moved out this morning....which is good because I, like totally hate their noisy, sweary, unemployed, lazy backsides....

Second, when I got into work, there was a K11....a new K11....I have the only K11 here...until today....a MOARdoor gx in red...and I parked next to it....

Yay! K11 club....

Hopefully, they'll read the web address on my bumper and sign up....

mmm took an age for some people to get home from work last night hears the freshly laid road is pretty knackered now :/ where do you work in portsmouth ?
I work up Waterlooville way, so have to go past pompey from the Fareham junction. Kinda wish I'd gone over portsdown hill, apparently that was stuffed too but I might not have been as late.
Didn't know what was going on until it was too late was already on the slip road, point of no return, before I put my radio on (instead of cd)
Was still being sorted yesterday evening too, kept left and went to the roundabout underneath and rejoined the other side of the queue on my way in to work around 4:45pm :p

SuperUno

Buy & Sell Member
WDID Yesterday?

Secured our first true sponsor for rallying :)

Blueprint will be one of our key sponsors for Wales Rally GB this year :) - Will be more about this on my blog later.

Also ordered a auto drive shaft to see if they are the same, and a spare fuel pump relay.

got my indicators sorted, basically my rear light cluster has come apart somehow and it made the terminals touch something it shouldnt of, i havent a clue when it comes to electrics haha, clear vinyl wrapping my door cards next, ill get some photos when its done