what did you do to your micra today ?

MSC v SXOC

Sent from my RM-892_eu_euro1_205 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• Aviary Photo_130500934290105079.jpg
    Aviary Photo_130500934290105079.jpg
    408.4 KB · Views: 343
I'm going to be lowering my k11 at the weekend with some lowering springs, do I need to use a torque wrench? If so, what tensions?

You'll definitely need one yep...

Both ends (top nut and hub-end nuts and bolts) of the fronts in particular...and, if you're taking off the panhard, for that too, when you refit it..

Top nut = 37nm/27lbf
Top mounting nuts = 28nm/20lbf (I wouldn't bother about these, just tighten well with a long bar...you really don't want to shear these off!)
Hub-end nuts/bolts = 118nm/87lbf

Panhard rod nut = 88nm/65lbf

Last edited:
got my green sidelights in again, put the rocker back on and its looking pretty shiney! needs loads more work but its going to end up being sprayed eventually anyway so not point doing much more to it. got a photo of my bonnet earlier and its looking amazing! i love it

Had a good long day out on a little Auto Triathlon today
Despite not really knowing what the car was going to do handling wise I pushed it hard, a little too hard on the last run as it got too hot and refused to run properly. Once on the road and into some cold flowing air it soon calmed down and business resumed as usual
The last hard push meant H701 won event 3 overall. But came 6th in event 1 (event 2 wasn't scored)
First run on event 1 I might have gotten a little lost, ignored my codriver and picked 7 penalty points, which knackered my chances of winning straight away :D oh well I had fun :D

@pollyp thoroughly enjoyed himself too, coming 4th in event 1, and getting himself a trophy just for turning up from such a long way away :D

We have videos, well I have 1 one from the sidelines, Paul has many more than me :p we'll get through everything and give a bit of feedback on the day at some point. For now I'm way too tired from manhandling my non power assisted steering car around a start stop track :p I'd put up a photo of the trophy but I left it in the support car which isnt home yet :p

Run 3 in event 1, fastest run of the day :)

Last edited:
Bought another spare door mirror.
... Well... outer casing and glass with what looks like the motor attached. :p
Just spotted it in a box (that had "Rover 200 parts" written on it) in front of someone stall at the car boot sale this morning.
apparently I can spot a Renault part at 100 paces LOL

...not quite a bonnet or bumper but...
...not bad for a quid though eh? :D

Bought another spare door mirror.
... Well... outer casing and glass with what looks like the motor attached. :p
Just spotted it in a box (that had "Rover 200 parts" written on it) in front of someone stall at the car boot sale this morning.
apparently I can spot a Renault part at 100 paces LOL

...not quite a bonnet or bumper but...
...not bad for a quid though eh? :D
A girl can't have enough mirrors jen :rolleyes:

Had a good long day out on a little Auto Triathlon today
Despite not really knowing what the car was going to do handling wise I pushed it hard, a little too hard on the last run as it got too hot and refused to run properly. Once on the road and into some cold flowing air it soon calmed down and business resumed as usual
The last hard push meant H701 won event 3 overall. But came 6th in event 1 (event 2 wasn't scored)
First run on event 1 I might have gotten a little lost, ignored my codriver and picked 7 penalty points, which knackered my chances of winning straight away :D oh well I had fun :D

@pollyp thoroughly enjoyed himself too, coming 4th in event 1, and getting himself a trophy just for turning up from such a long way away :D

We have videos, well I have 1 one from the sidelines, Paul has many more than me :p we'll get through everything and give a bit of feedback on the day at some point. For now I'm way too tired from manhandling my non power assisted steering car around a start stop track :p I'd put up a photo of the trophy but I left it in the support car which isnt home yet :p

Run 3 in event 1, fastest run of the day :)

here's footage of ur 2nd run

Much sadness today as our oldest cat, Miffy, died last night...so I 've got the day off :'(

The crematorium is booked for 4:30 so, to pass the time, I did this...

temporary-62.jpg

It's what Miffy would've wanted...

Much sadness today as our oldest cat, Miffy, died last night...so I 've got the day off :'(

The crematorium is booked for 4:30 so, to pass the time, I did this...

It's what Miffy would've wanted...
Much sads :(

My dog died December 2012. We had her cremated individually and her ashes are in a small statue :)

All my dogs are cremated and in my wardrobe, when I've had enough living they're being buried with me :)
My best mate will do it on the QT in the evening....YO!!!!!!;)

Back