what did you do to your micra today ?

This one came up at the 'right' price....

Also with this I get to keep the speedo drive, which is needed for the trip meter etc...

BTW Gripper is just a brand name, not a type of diff.

My speedo drive has gone :( don't need to know my speed on the stages so going to use GPS speedo if it gets on the road (hopefully....road rally ;-)!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This one came up at the 'right' price....

Also with this I get to keep the speedo drive, which is needed for the trip meter etc...

BTW Gripper is just a brand name, not a type of diff.
Yeah I know gripper is a brand name, sorry I was asking is slipper is a type or brand I have not heard off.. Confused.

Sorry, 'slipper' is a genric name given to any Limited Slip Diff, no matter how they work. As someone else said I think, it is a rally slang word for Limited Slip Diff. Often shortened down to just the word 'Diff' meaning you have a Limited Slip Diff fitted.

this
10505542_10203348618729891_1411441442047079434_n.jpg

couldnt wait until tomorrow, just came back in from putting my wheels on, looks so awesome! tempted to leave it spoiler-less with the sport rear bumper though, looks pretty cool! big bum!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeels

also ordered my exhaust parts and gave my petrol cap to devizes motor panels to send off to get the spray colour matched, hopefully get it back before the meet on sunday haha, ill have to make do with odd colour panel

Attachments

• 10453350_10203348607009598_2754495651715412070_n.jpg
    10453350_10203348607009598_2754495651715412070_n.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 285
  • 10468072_10203354696081821_7085373002378926890_n.jpg
    10468072_10203354696081821_7085373002378926890_n.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 256
Jacked the car up to check out the extreme knocking.. Suspected wheel bearing turned out to be loose hub nut!

Also trying to find some power through the driving light wires that are under the bonnet but no power through the wires with fogs or main beam.. Got a relay in there too(eventually, ow)

aba7ajat.jpg

Fixed a little hole in the super s for the MOT on friday :)

Oh, and fitted a new passenger window where some kids had some fun with a brick

Damn I got one as well. I hope you will pass your mot.

ybesaty2.jpg

Have you re route these drain pipes? If yea then you should put wax oil.

took my mates sister to look at a new car because he doesnt have a car and the person who asks has a mini with no rear seats, made some sparks on some country roads, scared the **** out of the female from the scrapng and sparking and got a bottle stuck under my car, #yoloswaglowlifey0

took my mates sister to look at a new car because he doesnt have a car and the person who asks has a mini with no rear seats, made some sparks on some country roads, scared the #### out of the female from the scrapng and sparking and got a bottle stuck under my car, #yoloswaglowlifey0

Your mate trusted you with his sister? In the country?

What is going on man!?Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i dont know if its called dIc check or vic check,ball boy tactics,balls sold cheap,or just low balls,i cant see no other way but loads balls :)
did you recognize any of the guys in the line up i showed you before ?:)balls shape line up

Last edited:
Wdidt...my mum's micra? :p
Helped dad swap over the washer bottle and arch liner we got from the scrappy last week, I figured out it was the pipe that was leaking, not the pump or the bottle itself.
Swapped the section of pipe and tie wrapped it for extra security ;)
Put it all back together, working perfectly now ^_^

Changed my fuel filter, put more redex in, changed the plugs.....sod it...she's still flatlining at 4K on acceleration, then spluttering and popping out the back end....ggrrrr!
Stopped and tried to rev her past the problem...nope....like there's no response from the throttle, just sits their grumbling away.
Did notice she was popping out the exhaust when struggling, like trying to backfire if anything....but can't ??? Next minute she drives like nothing wrong. Leccy failure or fuel failure ????

Changed my fuel filter, put more redex in, changed the plugs.....sod it...she's still flatlining at 4K on acceleration, then spluttering and popping out the back end....ggrrrr!
Stopped and tried to rev her past the problem...nope....like there's no response from the throttle, just sits their grumbling away.
Did notice she was popping out the exhaust when struggling, like trying to backfire if anything....but can't ??? Next minute she drives like nothing wrong. Leccy failure or fuel failure ????

Dizzy timing retarded too much?

Sounds like our issues, last weekend.

I have looked at the fuel pump relay, which on the bench the relay coil ran very warm when one for just a few mins. Will swop it for another and compare resistances between relays.

No dizzy (I think...facelift) she sounds like she wants a good clear out after a night on the beer (Tonight) could be that retarded thing, but, would do that all the time ?

Back