what did you do to your micra today ?

reinserected
If that green one was down over them wheels it'd look awesome if i swap me zonda wid it.
fool tank mileage,conked out side rd corner pocket scrappys shotta

20140408_164349.jpg

no not him he is full tank now
20140408_160311.jpg

Hope the cats ok r reg:)
Update on the speedo template. Not going well, the dremmel melted the Perspex when cutting:( moved on to acrylic sheeting now - should be able to cut that with a Stanley knife:) not my fingers...like I normally end up doing. We'll see.

@MicraPRO and I went to go see a donor car.. .. couldn't find it. Ended up going for a drive along the coast instead :)

Also thought it was time to show my true love for him.. ... enquired to see how much itd be to put him on my insurance.. .. nearly fell over! £210 extra :O. .... pass Thankyou! Maybe next year ehh x

ohh donor car
@MicraPRO and I went to go see a donor car.. .. couldn't find it. Ended up going for a drive along the coast instead :)

Also thought it was time to show my true love for him.. ... enquired to see how much itd be to put him on my insurance.. .. nearly fell over! £210 extra :O. .... pass Thankyou! Maybe next year ehh x
.. what for?

Dont ever insure a bloke on ur car lol

Back to Micras.......

Are the valves in the cg3a head the same as the cg3 head ?
Anyone on this question ?

Also another question.....

master cylinders, what other nissan ones fit? With the Almera calipers the pedal is a bit too long so it would be good to get a (bigger?) m/cyl to compensate for this.

Back