what did you do to your micra today ?

Fitting a digital tachometer today, I want to see what I'm actually revving so when I'm trying to get up hills :p Seen it somewhere but not 100%, light blue wire in the back of the cluster, signal wire?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots and lots! Pulled out the rear shocks (ball ache)
Found a rather embarrassing reason for my knocking shock... top bump stop missing both sides :/ so while there fitted micra bump stops micra dust covers and micra small bump before reinstalling.
New nuts were also used x2
To make a locking setup.
After a year and a bit of running my alloys without spigot rings I finally decided I couldnt take it any longer!
So bought fitted and installed perfection! No wheel wobble :D
On the walk to the hardware store for nuts me and @Clodo saw this!
:eek:
1394297152255.jpg

1394297171578.jpg

Honda civic eg
The way I like to see them... smashed up!

Any reason chris?
Because I can't be arsed with it. Having a turbo micra.. Well I rekon just a heavily modded car regardless of make or model which requires heavy maintenance just gets on ur tits and takes a lot of ur life over. Going to put her away for a couple of months.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Because I can't be arsed with it. Having a turbo micra.. Well I rekon just a heavily modded car regardless of make or model which requires heavy maintenance just gets on ur tits and takes a lot of ur life over. Going to put her away for a couple of months.

So still JAE yes?

Plus more time she is off road. Less money spent. Less money spent means new turbo t2/25 and metal hg sooner.

Fixed my central locking(**** yeah finally wooooooooo!!! Turns out the passenger side plug for the servo was disconnected, god knows why), interior light, fog light cover and fitted a new battery stay

ebe7ata5.jpg

And sold some stuff, all in all it's been a awesome day, and a very happy punter too

Fixed my central locking(#### yeah finally wooooooooo!!! Turns out the passenger side plug for the servo was disconnected, god knows why), interior light, fog light cover and fitted a new battery stay

ebe7ata5.jpg

And sold some stuff, all in all it's been a awesome day, and a very happy punter too

You might have to take the engine out to make some room...

Sent from the Magpie's magical nest using Tapatalk

Fitted some new taiwan tail lights that finally arrived and a 15 inch sub woofer in my boot haha!

Attachments

• 10014614_750932898258279_671144685_n.jpg
    10014614_750932898258279_671144685_n.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 305
Proud Owner of a Palestinian Condition Micra/1998 1.0 16v 5 door 37k Miles. <3

Yeah I read that too soo you could of gotten away with saying I was making things up lol

in the past week i have done an oil and filter change, got shown how to drain the sump and change it all etc, got it lowered on the front more so only have about 10mm left now, ripped my splitter off driving through town, bodge jobbed it back on with 4 cable ties, broke 1 of them, now held on with 3 cable ties, tried to see if i can bum slide my bonnet like on dukes of hazard, failed and left a huge bum dent, opened the bonnet and punched it back out and only left with a tiny dent you can barely notice now, crappy sub cables broke in my sub and got the bit out and got new leads for sub, went to a tunnel in baydon, near swindon, and discovered my cat scrapes on cats eyes, all in good fun aye? :p oh and tommys micra, who owns scotts old monster, the welding snapped on his decat and the whole exhaust fell off, it now sounds like a monstourous v8 with just the 421 manifold hahah, so loud its unreal!!

Lots yesterday ! Was too tired last night to write it all up!

- Changed the oil and filter

- Krust treated the floor pan, where the gravel had ripped off the paint from the Bath Festival Rally. Then gave it two coats of black paint.

- Found that on both side the rear 1/3 of the sills were rotten L they have been patched before, and i think with all the gravel work on the last few events that part of the sills have taken a real pounding. Decided they need welding up before the next event, also whilst they are being welded up it makes sense to get a sill stand kit installed at the same time. I have been thinking about one for a while, and it makes sense to get this fitted at the same time as the sill repairs.

- Found the rear ARB drop links need replacing again! My heat wrap protection about the ball joints wasn’t up to the job, will use mud flap material for the next pair going on.

- Painted the wheel arches in white (still to be finished, as i ran out of white paint)

- Painted the front callipers and rear drums black

- Welded up the NS wishbone mount brace, which had come loose.

- Removed the oil breather catch-tank to work on ensuring the breather pipe work stays in place

- Full bolt check

- Removed a LOT of mud from the wheels (see pic) and swopped front/rear the wheel/tyres

- Painted up the rear beam and links from the gravel rash damage

BiXuzNPCUAELkYz.jpg:large

Back