what did you do to your micra today ?

Bit far or I would have given you a hand. They don't have to work for MOT, although non working fogs may be picked up as an advisory. It's a simple wiring circuit to build. Just some wire rated at greater than 10A, a 10A fuse and holder, a 3A fuse and holder and a 30A relay (as well as the switch of your choosing, e.g. the fog stalk switch).
Jeez euno...... that's like building the national grid for me - I ain't no engineer.:confused:

Thought I'd share my news with you

My little girl was born yesterday at 4:45am weighing 7'14

View attachment 27085

My cars have all taken the back seat now and so has my business planning.

That's our 3rd child in 3 years so that's us finished for kids now :p busy busy

So what did I do with my micras. Washed em and wrapped em up until a suitable time to play again :)

Congratulation! Send on my love and give her a huggle from me :) xxxx

Thought I'd share my news with you

My little girl was born yesterday at 4:45am weighing 7'14

View attachment 27085

My cars have all taken the back seat now and so has my business planning.

That's our 3rd child in 3 years so that's us finished for kids now :p busy busy

So what did I do with my micras. Washed em and wrapped em up until a suitable time to play again :)

Grats dude. I never knew you were pregnant :)

I drove to work... at 8am...

This is not good.

However, I intend to spend most of my day looking for the Micra bits on my shopping list (and getting paid while I do it....bonus!):

1. Induction kit (cheap)
2. Lowering springs (although not sure how 35/40mm looks, if anyone can show me, that'd be handy)
3. Tintingses...might just wait til the Spring
4. Front fog lamps
5. Exhaust

Got my amp wiring looked at by a brilliant electronic engineer today. Taken it to bypass the shoddy fusion 6 pin plug :). Hopefully il have power to it within the week ready for the new head unit n 6x9s :)

New tyres, so good! Tried some part worn michellins, same problem and a diagnosis that one of them had a lump, swapped one for a falken. Gave up and then just went for the new ditchfinders in the end. Worked out cheaper than getting them online anyway. Much better now.

Got my fogs of the Almera £24 all in.:) Going to have to cut to fit, either the lugs on them, or the bumper. Happy though.
001_zps2e46dfc0.jpg

And, how daft is this. Driving to the scrapper's, smelt burning rubber :eek: Thought... sh*t something wrong here. Sniff, sniff, looking around the cabin for smoke, nothing !!!!! then it dawned on me, I was wearing wellies with the heater on full bore on my feet :rolleyes: - daft bugger. Panic over ;)

Bench tested flow meter for coolant system, will run a bit better when its not on a rather choppy 12v supply :)

i can get under the barrier at the local lidls when its down hahah, then at b+q around the corner its always flooded in the entrance, i went puddle scraping hahah, came halfway up the door!

Bleddy hell chris, you're having fun - how long you been on the road ? a week is it :D

hahaha, something like that, its funny because im the lowest car out of all my mates now and none of them can get under the barrier like i can and they all used to take the mick out of my car... ;) i had loads of people saying how they like my car now ive lowered it when before they thought it was crap haha, love it!!

hahaha, something like that, its funny because im the lowest car out of all my mates now and none of them can get under the barrier like i can and they all used to take the mick out of my car... ;) i had loads of people saying how they like my car now ive had it lowered it when before they thought it was crap haha, love it!!
(Italics not working :s)

hahaha, something like that, its funny because im the lowest car out of all my mates now and none of them can get under the barrier like i can and they all used to take the mick out of my car... ;) i had loads of people saying how they like my car now ive lowered it when before they thought it was crap haha, love it!!
And you still think it was your mates fault why you got tugged the other day?! You all sound pretty dumb tbh

you gonna fit the electric pump to the CG andy ? to test it out first
I'll have to I guess :) Will fit the flow meter first I reckon, will be interesting to see what the coolant flow rates are like on the stock belt driven pump. Can then use that info to set a nice safe working flow rate on the electric pump :)

Found coolant dripping off the thermostat housing :( was thinking get a new thermostat that comes with a gasket so i can put the new gasket in and seals it up again ? Or will auto factors sell the entire housing ?

Found coolant dripping off the thermostat housing :( was thinking get a new thermostat that comes with a gasket so i can put the new gasket in and seals it up again ? Or will auto factors sell the entire housing ?
mine does the same if i fit the hose in its original place dave, but if i shove the hose on another 10mm it stops leaking

I've always binned the gaskets in favour of black bathroom sealant.

Dry as a bone

mine does the same if i fit the hose in its original place dave, but if i shove the hose on another 10mm it stops leaking

Ahhh ok , do i need to drain coolant before loosening the clip or should it be fine just to loosen it off push hose on and tighten back up ?

I've always binned the gaskets in favour of black bathroom sealant.

Dry as a bone

Cool cheers ill try the hoses first , if not ill be cracking out the bathroom sealant :p

Two engine mounts and pop the shafts out and out she comes!
That's if the engine lift turns up in the morning.........

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 272
Fitted my new hu and fusion 6x9s today. Had to run rear speaker wires wich was a bugger of a job to do propperly but got there in the end. Heres a some pics. Bit dark so will take some better ones later and upload to my blog. Just gotta get my amp back from my enginneer friend n wire that up now :)

Attachments

• 1388695553390.jpg
    1388695553390.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 218
  • 1388695723221.jpg
    1388695723221.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 248
  • 1388695752870.jpg
    1388695752870.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 257
Back