what did you do to your micra today ?

Shut the glove box shut after looking for a CD when my ipood died.. Got 1m down the road and BANG.
:(
If only I charged the ipod!
vngodz.jpg

Wdidt?...pretty much nothing...

Went to makro, cash and carry...they had an offer on velvet toilet roll
...so we decided to see how many we could fit in the k12?
Answer: more than the 6 units we ended up with :p
(Each unit was a bag of 10 packs of 4 rolls)
We had 6 lots of 40 rolls on the back seat with space for one more plus probably at least 3 more in the boot...and the passengers seat probably could have taken another 2...no pictures though...not sure you guys would really wanna see a photo of 240 bog rolls on my back seat lol

Don't worry, I know I have no life ^_^

Wdidt?...pretty much nothing...

Went to makro, cash and carry...they had an offer on velvet toilet roll
...so we decided to see how many we could fit in the k12?
Answer: more than the 6 units we ended up with :p
(Each unit was a bag of 10 packs of 4 rolls)
We had 6 lots of 40 rolls on the back seat with space for one more plus probably at least 3 more in the boot...and the passengers seat probably could have taken another 2...no pictures though...not sure you guys would really wanna see a photo of 240 bog rolls on my back seat lol

Don't worry, I know I have no life ^_^
Full of s**t then ??????:p

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
Wdid? Took Nigel on a trip and test drove a nice BMW I should be getting tomorrow...

I'm expecting some hate for this.
Omg a BMW what are you even doing with your life silly German rubbish you're such a noob joe goooodddddddddddd
Pfft, go slide that biaatch and have some fun. No real hate from me. :)

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

Some things need money. Life saving device is one of them eh.
Yeah, I know I know.. Just a huge list is building up recently, and that all pushes back my new tyres for my bandeds and the wide arches, and the turbo bits I want blaaaggghhh. I hate bulbs and things with clips, never had this amount of things go wrong so quick with any other car I've had :(

Yeah, I know I know.. Just a huge list is building up recently, and that all pushes back my new tyres for my bandeds and the wide arches, and the turbo bits I want blaaaggghhh. I hate bulbs and things with clips, never had this amount of things go wrong so quick with any other car I've had :(
The joys of owning a micra.

Enuo

Glorified Electrician
Yeah you can pop the seatbelt clasp open with a screwdriver and some encouragement and fix/replace the spring that holds the latch in. Literally 2 minute job and then pop it back together. And you're done :)
I drove this car. Can confirm seatbelts clip correctly.

A few simple touches, fitted Nismo handbrake gaiter, Nismo seat belt cover pads & new MOMO evo millennium steering wheel and a new set of tailored carpets / mats