what did you do to your micra today ?

2 minors :D 2 majors -.- bmw drivers = cunts and i didnt look out the back window, school boy errors!!! and next test time is on the 19th next month, i cant wait that long!!!!!

What did the bmw do?
Lesson learnt roll on next time :)

had his wheels straight to go off a big roundabout then took the roundabout really wide so it looked like he was turning off but he wants, from where i was sat it looked like he was going off and the examiner saw that but then he saw them turn as i pulled out and marked me down for it :( lesson learnt: bmw drivers are twats hahah

h701micra

Deactivated Account
had his wheels straight to go off a big roundabout then took the roundabout really wide so it looked like he was turning off but he wants, from where i was sat it looked like he was going off and the examiner saw that but then he saw them turn as i pulled out and marked me down for it :( lesson learnt: bmw drivers are twats hahah
Ah bugger.
Well remember you can stop and wait for as long as you want its a minor for hesitation but it avoids those situations :)

Subarus I've been vary slightly. They weigh nothing and go well. Every car is different. Each to their own and all that
Don't get me wrong, it was a very good car! But when I drove my 13 after I'd fettled it a little.. I was speechless, the lightweight FR layout is much more rewarding IMO, and encourages you to "drive" it harder.. I've never really been a fan of driven wheels being the steering wheels simultaneously(under steer and the fact that any drift could explode a diff).. But as you say, each to their own and all that jazz :)

h701micra

Deactivated Account
Don't get me wrong, it was a very good car! But when I drove my 13 after I'd fettled it a little.. I was speechless, the lightweight FR layout is much more rewarding IMO, and encourages you to "drive" it harder.. I've never really been a fan of driven wheels being the steering wheels simultaneously(under steer and the fact that any drift could explode a diff).. But as you say, each to their own and all that jazz :)
The mx5 I did some drifty stuff is was good fun and did seem to go ok

Its ny rally roots that make me prefer the 4wd over all. You've got the rear wheel drive for straights and slight drift if necessary and the front wheels to do the tight cornering.

If we were all the same every car would be the same. Now that would be no fun

The mx5 I did some drifty stuff is was good fun and did seem to go ok

Its ny rally roots that make me prefer the 4wd over all. You've got the rear wheel drive for straights and slight drift if necessary and the front wheels to do the tight cornering.

If we were all the same every car would be the same. Now that would be no fun
For sure mate, that would be uber boretown.

Yeah fair play, both layouts have their distinct advantages and proven abilities.
I would still recommend someone away from a Subaru as reliability is a concern when its pushed regularly. Nissan on the other hand can handle a stage two (260-280bhp) upgrade easily for many miles, and of course,
steer from the rear and pull panties off at 88.8 mph

h701micra

Deactivated Account
For sure mate, that would be uber boretown.

Yeah fair play, both layouts have their distinct advantages and proven abilities.
I would still recommend someone away from a Subaru as reliability is a concern when its pushed regularly. Nissan on the other hand can handle a stage two (260-280bhp) upgrade easily for many miles, and of course,
steer from the rear and pull panties off at 88.8 mph
If it came down to it then yea same here. The bottom obd of a boxer isn't its most reliable feature. They can do it but peoples budget isn't that big.
The evo I've used for the past couple of years hasn't missed a beat and the regularly gets a good thrashing... that's wrc spec... so limited power wise but you can tell its capable of so much if I take that restrictor out

I'm always team Nissan though :D even though I am adding subaru engine reliability to a k10 :p

If it came down to it then yea same here. The bottom obd of a boxer isn't its most reliable feature. They can do it but peoples budget isn't that big.
The evo I've used for the past couple of years hasn't missed a beat and the regularly gets a good thrashing... that's wrc spec... so limited power wise but you can tell its capable of so much if I take that restrictor out

I'm always team Nissan though :D even though I am adding subaru engine reliability to a k10 :p

Yeah if you want to throw enough cash at it, it still can be a very good car no doubt.
Ive always had a soft spot for the evo. Its a monster, and I bet that one you've been driving is a right hoot haha :)
Good luck on the k10,
I'm sure it won't be too hard to keep alive ;)

Team Nissan for me too. Always. The 650bhp 300zx my dad had when I was 15 is to blame for that haha :D

h701micra

Deactivated Account
Yeah if you want to throw enough cash at it, it still can be a very good car no doubt.
Ive always had a soft spot for the evo. Its a monster, and I bet that one you've been driving is a right hoot haha :)
Good luck on the k10,
I'm sure it won't be too hard to keep alive ;)

Team Nissan for me too. Always. The 650bhp 300zx my dad had when I was 15 is to blame for that haha :D
Same with any car and money :p
Yea its a good laugh. Its taken everything I've thrown at it so far. Unrestricted there like 600-700bhp engines the way they're built but we're not allowed that power no more :(

Nahhhh the subaru engine wont put any effort in to get it moving :D
300zx is a very capable car people just dont see it glad your dad did :p

Same with any car and money :p
Yea its a good laugh. Its taken everything I've thrown at it so far. Unrestricted there like 600-700bhp engines the way they're built but we're not allowed that power no more :(

Nahhhh the subaru engine wont put any effort in to get it moving :D
300zx is a very capable car people just dont see it glad your dad did :p
Suppose so man :)
Would love to see some pics/vids of the evo if you have got any? Sounds pretty hardcore.

Naahhh, none at all haha ;)

Yeah, they are super cars that sell for Mondeo money.. Why wouldn't you want 300 stock horses to rampage about? :D

h701micra

Deactivated Account
Suppose so man :)
Would love to see some pics/vids of the evo if you have got any? Sounds pretty hardcore.

Naahhh, none at all haha ;)

Yeah, they are super cars that sell for Mondeo money.. Why wouldn't you want 300 stock horses to rampage about? :D
I've got a few kicking about somewhere :)
I showed a video or two to a couple at JAE
We had the sound going through @enuo sound system. Was epic :D
I'll dig em out :)

Exactly and the look awesome... similar (if you squint) to a lotus espirit and I love a lotus

I've got a few kicking about somewhere :)
I showed a video or two to a couple at JAE
We had the sound going through @enuo sound system. Was epic :D
I'll dig em out :)

Exactly and the look awesome... similar (if you squint) to a lotus espirit and I love a lotus
Haha, bet that was a funny one :)
Yeah send me a link if you find em dude.

Look super awesome! Classic proven super car squat! I see what you mean, especially with a z31 *fit* :D

h701micra

Deactivated Account
Haha, bet that was a funny one :)
Yeah send me a link if you find em dude.

Look super awesome! Classic proven super car squat! I see what you mean, especially with a z31 *fit* :D
They were on my phone and it had a clear out and most of my rally stuff & memories with it :( so I hope I've backed it all up. Usually do.

Enuo

Glorified Electrician
Get a 6.0 lt V12 jag for power - boooooosh !!!!!!! had two, awesome. drink a bit of petrol though.
Bah, the v12's explode when you rev em. If you're going Jag, stick to the 3.8 or 4.2 straight six. Actually sound decent, Le Mans winning pedigree and they don't self destruct if you decide to rev it.

iff5.jpg

remove the snow and have fun ^^

Drove 70 miles to watch footy last night, never made it ! Turning right to go to the ground - bang!!! No, no, my clutch cable broke. Bloody stupid plastic bit on the pedal broke, what numb nut designed that. However AA to the rescue, fitted a metal end on the pedal , and off I went. Saw the last 20 mins, won 5-0 so not all bad.

drove to bath and back, first time in a big city and in dark, oooooooo! overtook some boy racers in a 106 who pulled out to overtake a tractor then pulled back in for some reason on the dual carriageway there haha, french cars - pfft.