what did you do to your micra today ?

Just removed the wiper arms and scuttle. AA on the way to fit a new windscreen now.

I'm cool. I had to get it replaced about a year ago and it cracked again a week after. I thought I'd leave it 'til MOT was due before getting it done again so I've been rocking a 2 foot crack for the last 11 and 1/2 months :D.

5u8yra8a.jpg

Decided to modify myself. ...16 stitches. ...ooops

sent using the send button. .....

Fell off a ladder while putting cladding up on the side of a shed....arm sliced down freshly cut tin....:oops:

You can tell you kids a shark got you.. Love how the flesh is dying already to save the rest ... The body is such a clever thing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Already used the shark story....much better than falling off the ladder....thats not flesh dying, its gutter sealant smeared in the cut :D

I put some stickers on her, and did the brakes. Pics on my thread later.

"Sent from my bed using paper planes"

Discovered some interesting doodles on some old school work...

Apparently small curvy cars have been on my mind lol

Even this hideous mickey take of a modified nissan micra! (i drove a corsa at the time)

The worrying thing is i've seen micras that look like that drawing since... :/

Discovered some interesting doodles on some old school work...

Apparently small curvy cars have been on my mind lol

Even this hideous mickey take of a modified nissan micra! (i drove a corsa at the time)

The worrying thing is i've seen micras that look like that drawing since... :/

Looks like a Micra crashed into an STI and all the bits from the STI found their way onto to the Micra?

"init"
That is all.

Cheers man, thinking about removing the second cat for some gains :L

ALSO WDID? not a lot, sanding alloys takes donkeys years :p

Also anyone know where I can get one of these that says MICRA

Glanza10.jpg

i seen one on a micra in the scrappies a little while back it looked a little odd. i dont know whethet it was the sticker itself or the sticker on the car.... but my best guess would be ebay.. i cant picture many places stocking them.

shane, Dublin, K11

Drove to Manchester, got 125 miles in the top quarter, and reached 175 well inside half a tank. Bloomin hot though!

Also teased a little modded corsa into trying to race me :p kept up to him with loads to spare :)

why does the bloomin signature keep resetting?

Back