what did you do to your micra today ?

WAIDN?

Start to clean these rubbish in my super s now so i need to get my hoover from my dad's shop soon.:rolleyes:

Edit: I done with these rubbish. its full of one plastic carrier bag.:eek: Need to get hoover and toiletry stuff soon. ;)

WDIDN?

Start to clean these rubbish in my super s now so i need to get my hoover from my dad's shop soon.:rolleyes:

Edit: I done with these rubbish. its full of one plastic carrier bag.:eek: Need to get hoover and toiletry stuff soon. ;)
Wdidn?

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

recieved my alarm through the post, dam postman was going to just put a letter through the door without knocking AGAIN every time i get a parcel they do that dont even knock :/

recieved my alarm through the post, dam postman was going to just put a letter through the door without knocking AGAIN every time i get a parcel they do that dont even knock :/
Hate that :mad: then you have to wait 48hrs till you can go to the local sorting office to collect your goodies! :rolleyes:

WDID? Not alot, took it out to town to get some diy supplies (yep, that time of year again) and encountered idiots on the road at every turn (where do they disappear to every other day of the week?)! Then spent 20 minutes looking for a parking space that I could actually get in where somebody else hadn't straddled 2 bays! God, that p*sses me off... How can people do that, get out & think "Yeah, that'll do"?...

I'm a bit of a grump when it comes to driving incase you hadn't noticed!... :)

Gave it a clean!

(Notice that the poundland black paint isnt the greatest so the passenger side isnt as good, used a good solid paint for the drivers side tho :D)

It will be re done at some point

24F8020D-13AD-437C-9789-81633290E41E-13434-00000ACAEC659DBF_zpsdd0d5784.jpg

This is the good side

CD1E6836-6109-4E79-8463-64A10AB51672-13434-00000ACB01BE753E_zpse120032c.jpg

9BDF72EF-9946-4919-8E85-8EC95E936BFC-13434-00000ACB0A329058_zpsa01bee28.jpg

Knw the feeling, I'm in two minds as to buy coilover s, and be skint all next month, or save for holiday this month and wait for coilovers.

I asked my neighbour who sells/fixes bikes, he promised to get them quickly, thing is he says he's ordered them so I can't go buy another set from somewhere else now :(

Fitted an alarm to it :) and found some one has blocked a vac pipe on the car with a ball bearing :S ill get a pic of which one later

On my k10 some one has blocked off the vacuum pipe from the idle speed control solenoid by stuffing a small ball bearing in the pipe, anyone know why this will have been done?

alloys 009.JPG
alloys 010.JPG
WDID- Picked up these alloys i won on ebay for a princely sum of £43 new english pounds. Started refurbing them out with the sand paper rub a dub dub. I'm gonna respray them, any sugestions on colours magic micra owners.

Back