what did you do to your micra today ?

Finally got my new wheels fitted :D :D
Went down the garage and swapped my Nankangs on after they arrived, then balanced up and fitted.
Here's the results:
IMAG0135_zpsbe904e90.jpg

IMAG0136_zps95a4ae64.jpg

IMAG0137_zpsecc3b5bc.jpg

The ex egg-shaped one
IMAG0138_zpsc8d3912d.jpg

Pretty centre caps
IMAG0139_zps013df127.jpg

Blocking in dads new work car (2012 A3 TDI, lucky beggar)
IMAG0142_zpsd03174fe.jpg

Piece de resistance :p
IMAG0143_zpsa450bda0.jpg

I think they turned out ok :)

Harlen

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Supporter
Went down the garage and swapped my Nankangs on after they arrived, then balanced up and fitted.
Here's the results:

*SEXY ASS PICS **** DAWG*

DAAAAYYYUMMMMMM that's one fine looking setup! What offset are they, out of interest? They sit just right!

DAAAAYYYUMMMMMM that's one fine looking setup! What offset are they, out of interest? They sit just right!
Theyre 7j et 35 mate, though i have put 5mm spacers on the front to keep them clear of the inner guard plastic (camber made them touch) and will probably put the same on the rear to fill the arch a tad once i have a new panhard :)
Cheers though :) im pretty happy with the result!

SuluR said:
What! what did they say? And did they use that as an excuse to inspect the whole car.

If i remember correctly, police need a reason to stop you, not just pick at random. Could have used that as an excuse to do a check on you....

I don't know why though. I think it's an excuse to check with my car. He asked me if I am insured or not. Before I came out so I asked him why did you pulled me up. He said your car looks sporty and was checking with my black bonnet. I was like loool so it's been for 1 years now. I don't have any problems with this black bonnet for a year now. When they said my name to this policeman then he put his head down looooooool. He let me go afterward.

Got fed up being an old geezer today, blasted past a line of traffic on the bypass - shook them to their roots for sure.
These little 1.3s certainly hump when you want them too.
The youngster who had this before me lowered the front to 22" corner's like ****e on a blanket - not the back, though. Probably just as well, with my old bones I wouldn't be able to get out, LOL. Don't know if they touched the motor, but bugger me its quick for a tiddler.
Love these little bugger's. Back to grandad driving tomorrow, until the next time I feel like being 50 again.

Got fed up being an old geezer today, blasted past a line of traffic on the bypass - shook them to their roots for sure.
These little 1.3s certainly hump when you want them too.
The youngster who had this before me lowered the front to 22" corner's like ####e on a blanket - not the back, though. Probably just as well, with my old bones I wouldn't be able to get out, LOL. Don't know if they touched the motor, but bugger me its quick for a tiddler.
Love these little bugger's. Back to grandad driving tomorrow, until the next time I feel like being 50 again.

Stealth attack from the ultimate Ninja Micra driver.... ;)
I love passing someone on the motorway/dual carriage way and they look at you like :eek: is that a Micra!?
...I suppose it's doubly so in your case?.... :p

BTW The Wheels look ace Joe ^_^

Cheers Jen!
Though i fear i may belong to the "lowered like ****e" club :p im not sure theres any comfortable way to be low... and I'm not entirely sure my mum's gonna like the 80 miles down to my nans later this week! Nevermind getting my nan in or out of the car while i'm there! If they complain i shall remind them that Nigel is MY car built to MY spec by ME for ME. So there :p

OP
OP
frank

frank

Club Member
Cheers Jen!
Though i fear i may belong to the "lowered like ####e" club :p im not sure theres any comfortable way to be low... and I'm not entirely sure my mum's gonna like the 80 miles down to my nans later this week! Nevermind getting my nan in or out of the car while i'm there! If they complain i shall remind them that Nigel is MY car built to MY spec by ME for ME. So there :p
are you sure you,re not sitting on the rubber bumpstops joe ? how much suspension travel have you got left ?

Stealth attack from the ultimate Ninja Micra driver.... ;)
I love passing someone on the motorway/dual carriage way and they look at you like :eek: is that a Micra!?
...I suppose it's doubly so in your case?.... :p

BTW The Wheels look ace Joe ^_^
I get looks of ooo thats nice or i think they say look at that silly car lol but i think you might not see one as nice as this lol

Dougyledds

Woopa Pandastyle!
Here's the results:
IMAG0135_zpsbe904e90.jpg

IMAG0136_zps95a4ae64.jpg

IMAG0137_zpsecc3b5bc.jpg

The ex egg-shaped one
IMAG0138_zpsc8d3912d.jpg

Pretty centre caps
IMAG0139_zps013df127.jpg

IMAG0142_zpsd03174fe.jpg

IMAG0143_zpsa450bda0.jpg

Looks mint mate! Defo need a red grill back tho :)

SirChris

Educated Bodger
Wdid: defended the micra and possibly alienated myself on the Astra owners club
Lol and by your general ability to political and sleek ability with words I doubt that went very well eh?

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

skymera

Brutal Honesty
I'm sure the astra forum is full of apes beating their chests about who has the baddest body kit.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

L.Williams

soundcloud.com/lwilliamsmusic
unfortunatley the micra has to go by end of June, beginning of July, as it is too much work and money to keep repairing it, misfiring sorted, one problem down, another arises, it now rumbles and vibrates alot at the wheels when braking or turning corners, and sounds like the wheels are falling off, so shes going to my cousin a trained mechanic at the end of June! and she will be getting replaced with another beautiful car, more economic
its a ford focus 1.0 ecoboost, which has just a 1.0 engine, but is putting out 125bhp with a turbo charger! lovely

img_5390_zps7200e081.jpg

I got pulled up by police in this morning. The reason why that i got pulled because of my black bonnet.:rolleyes:
lol have you declared the black bonnet on your insurance?
i've found they like to find an excuse to look for undeclared mods especially among young male drivers lols might be due to the amount of streetracers in my area though lols

lol have you declared the black bonnet on your insurance?
i've found they like to find an excuse to look for undeclared mods especially among young male drivers lols might be due to the amount of streetracers in my area though lols

nah, i haven't told to my insurance provider since last june but it replaced with my previous damaged bonnet.

Harlen

Dr. Zoidberg
Site Supporter
Got the tape measure out and had a look at my wheels... Just hoping I can flog my starmags in time, the wheels I've got my eye on aren't going to hang around! :D

Though id add my tricks of the day !!!

DSCN3460_zps62cae0ec.jpg

Nice set of chrome rings!!

DSCN3462_zps50ee2389.jpg

Electric Mirrors Switch modded on cowling

DSCN3465_zpsc0330e05.jpg

Temp Gauge for the Intercooler, not fitted yet so the probs just hangs in the engine, hence the temp!!

DSCN3468_zpsff32a7cf.jpg

A Nice Revotec PSI Turbo Boooooooooooost Gauge to be fitted soon!!

J

SuluR

Buy & Sell Member
Though id add my tricks of the day !!!

DSCN3460_zps62cae0ec.jpg

Nice set of chrome rings!!

DSCN3462_zps50ee2389.jpg

Electric Mirrors Switch modded on cowling

DSCN3465_zpsc0330e05.jpg

Temp Gauge for the Intercooler, not fitted yet so the probs just hangs in the engine, hence the temp!!

DSCN3468_zpsff32a7cf.jpg

A Nice Revotec PSI Turbo Boooooooooooost Gauge to be fitted soon!!

J

That Temp gauge and those chrome rings are looking smart.

Lol and by your general ability to political and sleek ability with words I doubt that went very well eh?

Moi, I'll have you know I was very polite

I'm sure the astra forum is full of apes beating their chests about who has the baddest body kit.

Actually no they're not up until the minority showed their narrow mindedness I did feel welcome and they have some pretty nice cars on there

Here's the results:
IMAG0135_zpsbe904e90.jpg

IMAG0136_zps95a4ae64.jpg

IMAG0137_zpsecc3b5bc.jpg

The ex egg-shaped one
IMAG0138_zpsc8d3912d.jpg

Pretty centre caps
IMAG0139_zps013df127.jpg

IMAG0142_zpsd03174fe.jpg

IMAG0143_zpsa450bda0.jpg

Thats sweet! Looking really well :D

Dougyledds

Woopa Pandastyle!
Today i tryed to get a crease out my wing, reduced it slightly but not by much..

Also ended up having to get a new headlight as the plastic broke on the other one as i had no way of attaching it lol

(And if you see this Ade i cba to upload pics as i did a ton yesturday lol ;))

are you sure you,re not sitting on the rubber bumpstops joe ? how much suspension travel have you got left ?
Nah its not on the bumpstops, coilovers have still got over and inch to wind down on the front, and both sets still have the helpers in even though the backs are wound to the bottom theres so little weight the helpers dont even fully compress! Theres travel there, just stiff springs and damping. doubt theres as much travel left in the rear as the front but im on the same coilies as skymera so they should have loads left yet!

OP
OP
frank

frank

Club Member
Nah its not on the bumpstops, coilovers have still got over and inch to wind down on the front, and both sets still have the helpers in even though the backs are wound to the bottom theres so little weight the helpers dont even fully compress! Theres travel there, just stiff springs and damping. doubt theres as much travel left in the rear as the front but im on the same coilies as skymera so they should have loads left yet!
ahh, coilies ! prepare yourself for an earbashing from ma then :D mine were removed and sold on within 2 days iirc

ahh, coilies ! prepare yourself for an earbashing from ma then :D mine were removed and sold on within 2 days iirc
Why? theyre fine for me and have done wonders for the handling, just abit on the bumpy side when the roads rough... on motorways theyre still smooth actually :) did a good 140mile round trip the day i fitted them!