what did you do to your micra today ?

Decided to start taking bump strips off, managed to get one of the small ones off then started on the glue, its brutal to get off, really need a toffe wheel but no where stocks them =[

skymera

Brutal Honesty
Fitted my new(ish) lambda today. Does my old one look normal!?

UKIMan0.jpg

Z2dN5E7.jpg

WDID? Gave up on bump strips, going for the petrol + rag tomorrow :L

Noticed a slight rattle in my backbox could that be some baffles loose? if so whats the best aftermarket box to go for? im wanting on that's quiet most of the time but only loud under hard acceleration :)

after washing bessy some old ass decided to overtake me and while pulling,in got the mud on the road and splatter the whole front end in mud old git grrrrr :mad::mad::mad:

Guy

Has gone over to the oily side...
Club Member
When I debadged my previous K12 I found 5 or 6 layers of bog roll soaked in petrol laid onto the residual foam stuff dissolved it off perfectly after about 10 minutes :).

When I debadged my previous K12 I found 5 or 6 layers of bog roll soaked in petrol laid onto the residual foam stuff dissolved it off perfectly after about 10 minutes :).
But don't be tempted to have a fag while you're waiting ;) I can't afford to waste petrol in this way, not at todays petrol prices!! :eek:

Guy

Has gone over to the oily side...
Club Member
Lol, I had about 4 litres in a container from when I had the 160. Dunno if diesel would work? It would be safer than petrol in a smoking situation :D.

MicraPRO

Part Of The Furniture
Re-trimmed my front door cards no more grandad pattern.
Hoovered it out.
Painted my last remaining Nissan badge on the back black.
Seriously looking into some new wheels...

SuluR

Buy & Sell Member
I got pulled up by police in this morning. The reason why that i got pulled because of my black bonnet.:rolleyes:

What! what did they say? And did they use that as an excuse to inspect the whole car.

If i remember correctly, police need a reason to stop you, not just pick at random. Could have used that as an excuse to do a check on you....

WDIDT?

...spent most of the day felling, well more tug of war, the dead trees in the boundary line out the front of the house
...and cutting 'em into bits, loading into wheel barrows to take down the other end of the garden along with what seemed like 6 tonnes of ivy crap (what killed the trees in the first place :rolleyes:)

then...after lunch, and dad had had a cup of tea, we cleaned the Almera and mums SVE

...then I finally got my rear 1/4 interior trim changed for the shiney "new" one (I got out of a 5 door Spirita at the scrappy, that's been sat in the shed for months :p)

and now...I think I'm gonna go back to my game LOL

...Blimey I'm knackered :D ....so knackered that I didn't get any photo's! :eek:

I did find a picture of my K11 on my old SD card (from my old phone) though, if you're interested :p
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z110/Sai_art/Car/K11BG_zpsf45dc618.jpg
...it's behind the old Citroen we had, after a guy in a low loader had reversed into it <_<

I also have this one... http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z110/Sai_art/Car/K11doorview_zps32dc0490.jpg yeah...My K11 and I din't have the same kind of relationship as the K12 LOL