what did you do to your micra today ?

Kamarley

If it aint Jap its Crap!
Nice!! Cheers bro, better get saving 150 for new front seats, 100 for wheels, 160 for springs, 50 for decal, 150 for Peter Lloyd :D 610 quid!!!!! Same as next years insurance without mods!!!

Kamarley

If it aint Jap its Crap!
Well I was gonna steal my dads mr2 seats but he won't let me (I wonder why! :D) but yeah buying them off eBay and putting them on my rails :)

bought these off ebay for my micra today :) (only 2 pc sadly)

$%28KGrHqN,!okFDyvePVGIBRHqTQb,S!~~60_12.JPG

Im more in preference of big wide wheels now lol, just seen some 15x8 stance emotion ones on ebay and soooo want them. Shiiiny and black and would look ace with black super s bumpers (which i will find in one piece eventually)

On terms of wdid? just drove it 100 miles here and there and only used just over 1/4 tank :)

Er, sold a Fiat Cinquecento Sporting. Which means I can buy some stuff for my Micra! Hurrah! Stereo first then it's time to hit it with the stick. Then......after a discussion with my friend the painter, we'll be giving the roof a lace job with some Metalflake lacquer. Pictures and maybe a blog to follow.

markbognor

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
Er, sold a Fiat Cinquecento Sporting. Which means I can buy some stuff for my Micra! Hurrah! Stereo first then it's time to hit it with the stick. Then......after a discussion with my friend the painter, we'll be giving the roof a lace job with some Metalflake lacquer. Pictures and maybe a blog to follow.

This gentleman is responsible for me making "equation" stickers.

tried to get the driving light out of the bumper but screw is rusted to the,spire clip so put it in boot and taking,it to my workshop to grind the b****** off lol :mad:

MicraPRO

Part Of The Furniture
Washed her for the first time in about 3 weeks (just not had the time) and practically cried at the damage the salt has done to her...

Did the throttle-body re-soldering thing in the perishing cold and snow. Bought a new stereo from Halfrauds, including the fitting loom, but it didn't work:( so I'll be taking that back. What I didn't do though is take any pictures. Naughty me. Will make amends during the week and include some designs for my roof painting enterprise :)

SirChris

Educated Bodger
Did the throttle-body re-soldering thing in the perishing cold and snow. Bought a new stereo from Halfrauds, including the fitting loom, but it didn't work:( so I'll be taking that back. What I didn't do though is take any pictures. Naughty me. Will make amends during the week and include some designs for my roof painting enterprise :)
You need to sort your own grounding point for it no doubt.

Micra turbo... init