what did you do to your micra today ?

d547e1a9.jpg

umm yeah thought about taking it off but i thought the padding and that would make it a nicer feel and it seems to have paid off.
Does anyone know if primera/ sunny window winders will fit the micra?? they're the only black ones i can find o_O

OP
OP
frank

frank

Club Member
while the engines out & im checking it over i may as well get the turbo on it hey :)
aye, mine,s back on already lol (boost withdrawl symptoms :))
and i used a beltsander to thin my piper shims down, then fettled the final few thou out of the middle of the shims (where they contact the valvestem) to fine tune the clearances

Guy

Has gone over to the oily side...
Club Member
Took it for it's first commute to work and back. It's not as fast as the SR but the torque makes it very relaxing to drive and turbo certainly kicks in when I overtake on the motorway. Pretty happy with it so far :). Oh, except for the handling. It's not bad but 175/65 15s do give the car a slightly 'yacht bobbing about in a harbour' feel :D. Still trying to choose the bloomin' alloys I want :confused:.

skymera

Brutal Honesty
4 new 165/65/13 tyres for a total of £40 fitted and balanced. Not the best but hella better than my old ones..

Also fitted a Klaxon horn which I wired myself to the dash. eBay special £10 xD

Jay101

Black&Yellow
4 new 165/65/13 tyres for a total of £40 fitted and balanced. Not the best but hella better than my old ones..

Also fitted a Klaxon horn which I wired myself to the dash. eBay special £10 xD
Ahh the klaxon horn ... I'm thinking about getting one. It says its very loud. Is it? :cool:

skymera

Brutal Honesty
It's quite loud but not stupidly loud as it's just electric. 110dB I think.

Wired it directly to the battery and to a button on my dash.

Jay101

Black&Yellow
It is now on my watch list lol.

WDID.. went scrap yard and got top mounts and cups for the matiz suspension. So now it will be just a swap of struts :)

Had a good laugh, some dumb f**k in a mondeo undertook me, then the guy in front too, course the car 2 in front was undercover cops and he got pulled :D made sure to wave as i went past and the police were laughing along with me! Made my day haha

skymera

Brutal Honesty
Cut the second cat off and gave it death with a hammer and screwdriver. Welded the side exit on.

Both cats removed at last :)

Also using the Klaxon horn on unsuspecting people walking, funny stuff muahahahaha.

Changed my passenger side driveshaft (Without my haynes!) took a while but i could do it well fast now! easy to crack the ball joint open as well (And you dont even need to remove the shock like i was lead to believe!)

Aquired a micra vibe spoiler in orange for my car, (I think its like a super s one) no brake light, small crack that needs sorting and it needs some red paint after that :p!

Thinking about going with a red and white micra look, still uncertain though :p

hoopdub

Club Member (Trial)
15psi isnt to bad i went to pick up an n16 on monday which had 5psi in the o/s rear. btw if you go to sainsburys the air's free:)

nowhere can charge you for air, only compressing it :D tesco used to be free, till the pikeys kept stealing the regulators :¬/

k11_whore

Steve :)
WDIDT?. Think iv fixed the leak :) took wipers and panel of, drain clip rubber was disintegrated, whacked some silicone around seems to of stopped it after 10 litres water poured over the area and no dripping. Wil soon find out when it rains constantly