what did you do to your micra today ?

cool, i know we deffo have some, will see what milages they are on, what engine is in yours?

the speakers i fitted are vibe slick 6 17cm components, fitted the tweeters in the a pillar mouldings :D such a better sound

jus keep it nice an clean :D

Attachments

• fside.jpg
    fside.jpg
    697.3 KB · Views: 297
  • sback.jpg
    sback.jpg
    593.7 KB · Views: 272
  • sc.jpg
    sc.jpg
    620.5 KB · Views: 296
Got yet another new tyre... the replacement leaked from a puncture repair so the guys gave me a basically brand new firestone tyre for free :) lets hope this one actually holds...

Well if it doesnt get me a few miles then my faith in tyres will be severely diminished and i'll have to just tie some wood to my rims and go old skool :p

Dirty naughty boy frank, too think once your car was probably owned by some old lady who went shopping in it...

what about injectors and rail frank?
i was gonna get a flange alloy welded to the CG cut-off george, and then bolt them together.
but change of plan :) gonna weld/rework the steel toyota flange myself, and weld some injector sockets on too
and not sure lee tbh

P5280109.JPG

wdid tried to fit a mera gti steering wheel and spiked my airbag module, it's knackered and light wont go off. will get one from scrappers hopefully it will fix it .

Yesterday I removed the GTi brakes and fitted some SRi ones, they are perfect for the micra, great pedal feel much better than the GTi ones.

ill take it off again tomorrow and have a look , im pretty certain i centred it tho. i accidently switched the ignition on while it was disconected and thats when the light came on

booked it in for an alignment check at a local performance store after lowering it and to get the rear shock looked at i may have killed by incorrectly fitting and running it :/ oops

been testing out the new improved fuel reg :) this diaphram is from a leftover dump/recirc valve thingy
10 psi under full vacuum, and 40 psi @ zero vacuum

P6030130.JPG

the wires/ribbon inside will only rotate about 5 turns iirc, so if you dont centre it first it will tear the ribbon when you turn the wheel
if i check for continuity on the ribbon that would eliminate it from the pic ,right? obviously when the airbag is disconnected ,would'nt want to end up with a screwdriver in my face

it will turn and turn anyway regardless.

When you remove the wheel you should line up the two arrows then tape it in place to stop it rotating.

Back